Hybrid View

Default Au Natural Crusie

We have been to Couples TI 3 times and going again in end of April. Does any one know if we can set up a Au Natural boat to take us out for maybe 3 or 4 hours that would also provide us with a bar rum punch etc. We do not want the hassle if going on a 2 hour ride to Negril to get a boat. It would be nice to get a group and do this. It has been talked about before on this message board but I never got a good answer. I realize there would be an extra cost involved but if reasonable it would be doable. The more people that go the less it would cost I would hope. We will be there April 27th to May 4th Please help would be alot of fun. Thanks for or feedback J & J

Last year we stayed at CTI and an au natural cruise picked up people at the dock. It started at SSB and was organized I believe from a vacationer and not the resort. It was packed and they were plastered when they returned. If it is on this year we are going to do it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jhun421 View Post
    We have been to Couples TI 3 times and going again in end of April. Does any one know if we can set up a Au Natural boat to take us out for maybe 3 or 4 hours that would also provide us with a bar rum punch etc. We do not want the hassle if going on a 2 hour ride to Negril to get a boat. It would be nice to get a group and do this. It has been talked about before on this message board but I never got a good answer. I realize there would be an extra cost involved but if reasonable it would be doable. The more people that go the less it would cost I would hope. We will be there April 27th to May 4th Please help would be alot of fun. Thanks for or feedback J & J
    Hey guys! It's Chris and Rhonda here! We were really hoping to make it to see you guys again in April, but sadly it looks like we might not be able to. Working on it though! Anyway, we did 2 nude cruises when we were there last year, but it wasn't on the catamaran. We ended up taking the scuba boat. We just talked to one of the guys running the "island ferry" and they set it up right away. Was a great time! Got a small group of friends together (I think it was 8-10 people). Even did some snorkelling above a shipwreck between CTI and CSS. Brought some champagne and got some great pics. It was nice to get some pics taken of us without getting in trouble for having a camera. Anyway, if you want to know any more details, just e-mail us at chrisandrhonda2012@hotmail.ca.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendy View Post
    Hey guys! It's Chris and Rhonda here! We were really hoping to make it to see you guys again in April, but sadly it looks like we might not be able to. Working on it though! Anyway, we did 2 nude cruises when we were there last year, but it wasn't on the catamaran. We ended up taking the scuba boat. We just talked to one of the guys running the "island ferry" and they set it up right away. Was a great time! Got a small group of friends together (I think it was 8-10 people). Even did some snorkelling above a shipwreck between CTI and CSS. Brought some champagne and got some great pics. It was nice to get some pics taken of us without getting in trouble for having a camera. Anyway, if you want to know any more details, just e-mail us at chrisandrhonda2012@hotmail.ca.

This was from CTI? What did they charge if you don't mine I ask? Sounds like the perfect way to go. I am sure we could get a small group together that would find this a perfect time. And the champagne is a great idea, instead of the cheap Rum Punch! Back home to Jamaica on 3/22-3/29.

Jens and Sue

A cruise like that sounds like such a blast! We will be at CSS from Feb 8 - 15; if anyone knows of anything being planned during that time please let us know.
    Gary & Sonya

We are going to be at CSS May1-11, sounds like fun!!