Default Things to do in Negril

Aside from the One Love Bus tour (already signed up) and the Couples-offered excursions, what are some other cool off-site things to do while in Negril?

Just walk down the beach and talk to the local people. Go to a bar or two. Get jerk at Ossies across the street. If you're into the tourist crap, there's Margaritaville and Rick's.

Quote Originally Posted by nels78 View Post
    Aside from the One Love Bus tour (already signed up) and the Couples-offered excursions, what are some other cool off-site things to do while in Negril?
    You really should do The Pelican Bar.....what a hoot

Name:  Couples_2013 (91)B.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  84.2 KB
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

walk to the left past Beaches to Cosmos bar. Go on sunset tour offered for free to bar on cliffs. Go to Tree House bar right on water, to right.

Mayfield Falls, Jungle Night club.

The first time I went to Couples I was just like you. I was thinking about what I would do outside the resort. Once you get to this resort, you won't want to leave. It has everything you need. Relax, enjoy, jump into a sports event or walk around and fall into a fun event they Are hosting. Grab a kayak and tour the cove. Go to the pool bar and get the drink of the day. Meet new people. Oh I want to be there now.