Hybrid View

Default Anyone ever arrive separately from your partner?

I have a question that I haven't seen posted on this board before. My husband and I will be returning to CN for the second time this coming September (we've also been to CTI twice and CSS once), and for reasons that are too lengthy to mention here, we will probably be arriving at the airport on separate flights at different times, although on the same day.

My question is this: Has anyone ever arrived separately from their partner? There may be up to four hours difference between the time his flight lands and the time my flight lands, and I don't want my husband to have to wait in the airport for four hours until I arrive. It would be better for him if he could just get on the shuttle to CN and check-in. When I arrive hours later, I can just get the next shuttle and meet him at the resort. However, I don't know if Couples will let us do this. Will Couples force him to wait in the lounge for four hours until my flight arrives? If anyone know and/or can offer some advice, I'd appreciate it.

It will be ok. You will take separate shuttles.
    I suggest that you contact our reservation office to provide your 2 arriving flights.

Default arrive separate.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    I have a question that I haven't seen posted on this board before. My husband and I will be returning to CN for the second time this coming September (we've also been to CTI twice and CSS once), and for reasons that are too lengthy to mention here, we will probably be arriving at the airport on separate flights at different times, although on the same day.

My question is this: Has anyone ever arrived separately from their partner? There may be up to four hours difference between the time his flight lands and the time my flight lands, and I don't want my husband to have to wait in the airport for four hours until I arrive. It would be better for him if he could just get on the shuttle to CN and check-in. When I arrive hours later, I can just get the next shuttle and meet him at the resort. However, I don't know if Couples will let us do this. Will Couples force him to wait in the lounge for four hours until my flight arrives? If anyone know and/or can offer some advice, I'd appreciate it.
    YES, you can both take shuttle separately. Have your travel agent provide the flights. No Problem in Jamaica mon!

You can definitely take separate shuttles. When we went to CSA last January, a woman who sat in the row in front of us on our inbound flight was traveling by herself. Turns out that she was heading to CSA. Her husband had gotten there the previous day. I am sure this scenario happens more times than you would think. No problem, mon!

Thanks, everyone! I'm very relieved to know that my husband won't have to sit around at MBJ airport waiting for me. Thanks to everyone who responded!