Default Can current staff

Dear coupleaholics,

We've been away for a couple of years and not been to CN for about 4 years now. We are heading back in November and wonder which staff we will remember? Can anyone tell us who is still there? Ivylin used to look after the pool bar with franklyn, entertainment staff were nana (I know she has left) shawna, Andre, Andrew (I think he's gone too) headed up by Simone.

Karen was overall manager

Restaurant had cameisha and Nerisa for breakfast and lunch - Omar was in the otahetie - Everod was duty manager (I know he's left too) and I am struggling to remember who else - are any if these guys still around?

I know all the staff are wonderful and we will make new friends, but who can we expect to bump in to!

Can anyone tell me whether pool/water aerobics still takes place? I like to try to earn the cocktails!!!!!

Many thanks, looking forward to being irie later this year!

Julie

Karen L is now the manager at SweptAway, or at least she was earlier this year.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We were there in May and they had the pool aerobics. Lots of fun. CN has beautiful and special as ever!

Franklyn Wallace left Couples in January 2014 and now works at Grand Palladium.
    Last edited by Pamela; August 21st, 2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Many thanks folks, it seems a shame so many have moved on but I know we will have a wonderful time, and of course I wish them all well with their careers.

Thanks about pool aerobics, I had seen the activity schedules that had been posted but didn't see pool aerobics - so phew!!!

96 days and counting.....