Default Help a new traveling couple out

Howdy,

Wanted to reach out to you veterans and see if I could trouble you for some help in deciding where to stay. There seems to be lots of different choices, and with this being our 1st foray into this we would like to get some help in deciding what would be best for us. I know everyone will have their own opinion and pluses and minuses to each resort, just trying to figure this out.

1. We are looking to go around Jun 15 for a week or so
    2. What Resort would be more towards the timid, maybe go AN, (big maybe)
    3. Nightlife, which one has the best bars and scene
    4. Which place has the best ambiance for being alone, and which one has the best for getting wild and crazy?
    5. We are really into the water sports (scuba, catamaran, etc.)
    6. Is there anything a newbie should know that I am missing here?

Thank you for all your help, and I am sure I will have more questions as we decide on which one to go to.

Thanks!!!!

Wanted to reach out to you veterans and see if I could trouble you for some help in deciding where to stay. There seems to be lots of different choices, and with this being our 1st foray into this we would like to get some help in deciding what would be best for us. I know everyone will have their own opinion and pluses and minuses to each resort, just trying to figure this out.

1. We are looking to go around Jun 15 for a week or so
    June is a good month, resort capacity and cost is much lower Aug-Nov. Capacity and cost is greater late Dec-March
    CSA has no AN, you should try it at least once, CN AN is not for the timid everyone can see you, CSS and CTI have private AN area
    Hard to say, you lay in the sun drinking all day and you are tired at night after dinner but we like to stay up late and sometimes you can find other people partying late but sometimes they are dead at midnight
    4. Which place has the best ambiance for being alone, and which one has the best for getting wild and crazy?
    If you stay at CN then you can get a day pass for Hedo across the street (really wild and crazy), people tend to stay to themselves on the beach, more socializing at the pool. CTI and CSA have dancing. CSS seemed to be the most romantic to us.
    All have great water sports included, no cat cruise at CSS

not really, all (4) are great. If you like to take long walks on the beach then CSA or CN. CSA has the coolest rooms, CTI has the newest rooms. If you want AN then CSS or CTI. If you like to socialize and sit a the pool bar then CN has the 1 large pool. CTI has the friendliest staff. There were always people walking by you on the CSA beach and that bugged me a bit, never at CTI and CSS, a little at CN.

Thank you for all your help, and I am sure I will have more questions as we decide on which one to go to.

Thanks!!!![/QUOTE]

CSA! Enjoy and go Ags and Kats

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

CSS is the most romantic place on earth!

1. We are looking to go around Jun 15 for a week or so.
    During that time, all four properties are fair game. Are you looking for one with more beach and ocean OR more excursions and off-resort experiences?

CN you can do the AN, as well as up in Ocho Rios.

We love the nightlife and entertainment at CSA. We danced each night.

Alone time would either be CN or CTI, in my opinion.

CSA and CN offer a great deal of water sports and water excursions.

Please keep in mind that each location offers their own unique flair. No matter which location you choose, you will not be disappointed. If it is the beach you love, choose a location in Negril. If you want the serenity and quiet appeal, Ocho Rios/ Runaway Bay may be more of your speed.

Enjoy your holiday.

If you're a "Beach Person", go with the Negril side. "Romantic Grounds", go with the Ocho Rios side.

Quote Originally Posted by pinheadsaz View Post
    CSS is the most romantic place on earth!
    .....Agreed.