Default Who would have known?

Called couples the other day to see if transportation to included activities was included..to my surprise, since the boards said they were included, the agent told me at CTI they are, but it IS NOT included at CSA...We are planning to go 5 days CTI and 5 CSA...wow..not sure now
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; October 10th, 2009 at 10:47 AM.

Transportation to the resort or to off site activities?

I always thought CSA and CN should drop the margaritaville shuttle and change it to Ricks. You can go to a margaritaville in any us city, and it is a 5 min walk from CSA.

Which activity are you talking about?

you are talking about an activity in Ochi, it would be included from CTI or CSS, but not from CSA. And vice versa

This is a good question. The only off resort actives that CSA offer are:

Trip to Local Sunset Bar

Golf Greens Fees/Transfers

Trip to Margaritaville

Shopping Shuttle

Sure does read like transportation is included.
    Irie Mon

The only off site excursion we did last year was the shopping trip in which transportation was included.

Quote Originally Posted by djkearney View Post
    Called couples the other day to see if transportation to included activities was included..to my surprise, since the boards said they were included, the agent told me at CTI they are, but it IS NOT included at CSA...We are planning to go 5 days CTI and 5 CSA...wow..not sure now

You were miss understood. Couples provided excursions that are included at no cost DO have the transportation provided at ALL the Couples resorts. Who ever you talked to must have thought you were talking about the tour desk where you book the NOT included excursions and Couples does NOT provide transportation for those not included excursions.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We did the sunset bar last Dec. We were the only ones on the entire bus and
    had the bar to ourselves It was nice.
    LOL Guess nobody wanted to have to pay out of pocket for a drink

If CSA offers the activity, then transportation is included. If you want t pay for additional activities or tours, then the transportation is provided by the tour company.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015