Default Excursions at each resort

My husband and I stayed at CN last year for our honeymoon and we are trying to decide where to go this year for vacation. While we were at CN we mostly just relaxed and hung out at the bar and didn't do many off-site excursions besides the One Love Bus tour (which I recommend!). I'd like to do more and see more if we go back to a Couples resort this year. I know at CN you could go off-site and do horseback riding or an ATV ride or ziplining.. what else is there? And what other excursions are at other resorts? Does anybody have a copy of the list of excursions for a resort? We absolutely loved CN, but would also consider checking out another resort too.

Thanks in advance!

- Michelle

We did a river raft tour, I don't remember which river. Just you and a guide on a big bamboo raft. We got a 6 pack of beer in a bag of ice at the beginning of the tour. Very relaxing. We did this from CSA, but I bet you could set this up at any resort.

Expensive but well worth it is Dolphin Cove. Think of it as a Sea World type dolphin show with you in the water participating. One of the coolest things we ever did. Dolphin Cove is in Ocho Rios. We did this tour from CSA.

Dunn's River Falls. This is also in the Ocho Rios area. You can do this from the Negril resorts, but it costs extra. Dunn's River Falls is included with CTI and CSS. You are actually climbing a 600 foot water falls. It is not as difficult as it sounds. Bring some aqua shoes for this.

Bob Marley was born and raised in the Ocho Rios area. There is a Bob Marley tour that we intend on trying on our next trip.

We don't really plan ahead on what sort of off resort tours we may take. Instead, we wait until we get to the resort and visit the tour desk and see what they offer. Each resort will offer pretty much of the same things. It seems more of the touristy stuff is in the Ocho Rios area. If you stay at CTI or CSS you may spend less time traveling on the bus. They still offer excursions to the Ocho Rios tourist traps from Negril. However, you will spend much of the day riding a bus. Expect to get up early in the morning and get back to the resort around sunset, maybe later.

Only 44 more days until we return to CTI. Getting a little closer every day

Great, thanks for the response.

I hope your 44 day countdown goes by fast! Have a great time