Thread: MB posts

Default MB posts

Just wondering, do new posts not appear over the weekend because there's no one to check them?
    I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Ok, maybe I'm just a bit addicted!!!

This is a moderated forum, meaning that every question or post must be reviewed by the forum moderator before it is actually posted to the forum.

You would not want this any other way. Un-moderated forums are filled with SPAM and flames. Without a moderator, most of the posts would be advertisements for male enhancement drugs, shady weight loss plans, and advertisements for other resorts. You would also find lots or rude and unfriendly posts. And posts of a political or religious nature.

With all the trash, you would quickly lose interest in an un-moderated forum. This moderated forum is much more friendly and is a great source of information for Couples Resort enthusiasts.

Irie I is the person who currently moderates this forum. I think she does a wonderful job. Most of the time posts make it on to this forum within hours. Something to consider. I bet being the moderator to this forum is only an additional part of her regular job. I bet she also gets to take a day off every now and then. I think she deserves some time off to spend time with family and friends.

Patience. If your question or answer meets the forum guidelines, it will make it to the forum in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks for your reply. I must apologize if this question offended you or anyone else. I was only asking because it seemed that sometimes posts appear quickly & others take much longer. I totally agree with the idea of a moderated message board & never questioned that the moderator does a great job. Everyone is certainly entitled to time off, I guess I assumed there was more than one person responsible for this. I have enjoyed reading the posts & all the useful information provided by them. I will though be more careful with the wording of future posts.
    Looking forward to our first Couples vacation in 162 days!!!

Hopefully we will have more people moderating the message board in the near future.
    Having said that...I will be traveling and attending meetings for the rest of the week and the week-end.
    I will do my best, but there is a chance that I won't have internet access before tomorrow morning.

thank your patience and understanding.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    Hopefully we will have more people moderating the message board in the near future.
    Having said that...I will be traveling and attending meetings for the rest of the week and the week-end.
    I will do my best, but there is a chance that I won't have internet access before tomorrow morning.

thank your patience and understanding.
    I personally think you are doing a great job!!!!

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

What you need is one highly skilled IT professional to work down in MIA handling everything from the backend DB work to MB moderation.

I know a guy..

We appreciate all that you do.

To Cdnkev&deb

I wasn't offended at all by this question. Sorry if I came off that way. I was just doing my best to explain. It's all good.