Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June/July 2014

Default June/July 2014

Calling anyone visiting CN June/July 2014...
    There hasn't been much action on the other 2 June threads so we thought we'd try a new one!
    We will be @ CN June 24-July 4, hopefully there will be others joining us. We're celebrating our 25th anniversary & can't wait for our first trip to Jamaica.
    Less than 6 months to go now, hopefully time will pass quickly!!!
    See you there,
    Kevin & Debbie
    Ontario, Canada

You have picked the perfect spot to celebrate your 25 years together. Congrats! We are returning for our seventh year in a row on July 3. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Jndp-it's a shame you'll only be arriving on our last full day @ CN!!!
    Please look for us-we'll probably be the ones with the long faces, sad that our vacation is over & that we have to leave what promises to be paradise the next day.
    Looking forward to meeting you, thanks again

Hi Cdnkev&deb! Hubby and I will arrive June 28th and staying until July 5th! This will be our first trip to CN but our 8th trip to a Couples Resort--we call CSS our home! We head home to CSS on July 5th! So excited to explore Negril! Hope to see you there and help you celebrate!!!:-)

Hi suzyQ! We'll definitely have to meet. We're new to Couples & are so excited. Hopefully you'll enjoy CN as much as CSS. 160 days until we leave, we'll see you there!!!

Bumping this up...
    120 days until we're on our way to CN!!!
    After the winter we've had in Southern Ontario we can hardly wait (actually we can hardly wait anyway)!
    Looking forward to trading our winter coats & boots for swimsuits(or not) & sandals.
    See other June/July couples there? Is it time to start a list of names & dates so we can all know who we might meet?

We'll be there June 9-15 for our honeymoon. I have no idea what to expect, so I hope it goes well!

We're both excited!

My husband and I will be there July 1-8! It will be our second trip-returning for our 5th wedding anniversary! Can't wait to be on the beach-too much snow in the Midwest this winter! I can't wait to have my toes in the sand with a book in one hand and a dirty banana in the other!

Hi themeers, we will we coming in on the July 1st also for our 7th visit to heaven. We are reside north of you guys, what time will you be flying into Montego Bay?

HI!! Carey and Logie will be at CN June 20-29. This is our 3rd couples trip in 3 years. We (obviously) enjoy Couples!
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

We arrive at Montego Bay around 12:30!

We will be there July 12-19. So ready to be in Jamaica!

We'll be there June 21-26. Our 2nd trip in 2 years.

We arrive at 11:40AM so hopefully we will be through immigration and on the shuttle when you guys arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    HI!! Carey and Logie will be at CN June 20-29. This is our 3rd couples trip in 3 years. We (obviously) enjoy Couples!
    Carey and Logie, We (the CB gang) will be there 14-21. Hope I don't freak you out again.
    Mike

Today we start to dance-double digit dance-99 days until we arrive in Jamaica!!!
    Woohoo-can't wait!!!

Not booked but we are looking at the 18th or 19th to the 22nd of June. Our first time to Jamaica and we will be traveling with another couple who has visited the island but from a cruise ship. Just need to decide on a room category, knowing we will not spend much time in the room.

Hey everyone...we will be at CN for the 1st time June 15-19 celebrating 25th anniversrary and vow renewal. Hope we can meet some of you. I've spent so much time on these boards I'm dying to put a face with a name!

Hi sperry, congrats on 25 years! We'll be celebrating our 5th that week. Maybe we'll run into each other. Never know.

Hi Cdnkev&deb! Finally hit the 99 day mark to June 28th and CN! My legs are doing the double-digit dance under my desk at work!:-)

suzyQ and Cdnkev&deb Hello. We are Mariann and Jimmy from Huntsville Alabama. We will be coming to CN June 28. Look forward to seeing you guys there. So happy to be reminded of the double-digit dance!!! Woo-Hoo!

Hey suzyQ & Mariann & Jimmy! We're arriving on the 24th so we will have things warmed up for when you arrive on the 28th! Looking forward to meeting you-95 days to go! Woohoo!!!

Kevin and Virginia, We will be there 20th thru 27th!!!!! First Time in Jamaica! 89 more days!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    suzyQ and Cdnkev&deb Hello. We are Mariann and Jimmy from Huntsville Alabama. We will be coming to CN June 28. Look forward to seeing you guys there. So happy to be reminded of the double-digit dance!!! Woo-Hoo!
    Hi Mariann and Jimmy! What time do you guys arrive on June 28th? Unfortunately our flight doesn't arrive until 2:30pm, but hubby and I treat our travel time as vacation time too! Our vacation starts the minute we back down the driveway and head to the airport!!!!:-) Look forward to meeting you!:-)

My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon here from June 1st- June 9th! It is our first time here! Anyone else going that time?!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast