We were originally booked for Couples Barbados but made the switch to CSA once the property was sold to Sandals. Best decision ever!

We had an uneventful flight to MBJ. From reading these message boards, I decided to book Club MoBay. I cannot stress enough the value in doing this. We landed at 2:25 on Saturday and were seated at the very back of the plane. Two other planes arrived while we were waiting to deplane. We walked off the plane and saw the Club MoBay representative with our names and quickly headed to immigration. We passed thousands of people. I asked our rep how long the line would have taken if we had not used her services. She said a minimum of two and half hours. We then breezed through customs and made a quick stop at the Couples lounge to check-in for the shuttle. We literally had time for a rum punch and quick restroom break before we were on the shuttle. I checked my watch once we were seated on the shuttle 3:10. The way we looked at it was for $100 we were having a drink on the beach while others were still waiting in that horrible line. Best money we ever spent!

We had an easy ride to CSA. Our driver was friendly and our bus was full of repeat guests. Everyone was happy and excited. Check-in was quick and we next stopped to make dinner reservations. Because we were there for New Year's Eve, we also needed to make reservations for that. We stayed in a Garden Verandah Room #2111, Building 7. We had a very quick walk to the beach and could see the water from our porch if you turned your head just so.

We had dinner at Lemongrass the first evening. It was delicious and very romantic. After dinner we took a lovely stroll on the beach. My boyfriend proposed under the stars. So special. Of course, I said yes!

The next several days were spent parked on the beach. I am an early riser so we had no trouble getting chairs in the shade. We did a couples massage and it was amazing! My only regret was not doing another! We also did the catamaran and snorkeling. Other than eating and drinking, we didn't venture too far from the sand. We luckily stumbled onto the Silverbirds show on Wednesday night. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

We ate at all the restaurants. Everything was delicious, although a bit more variety would have been nice. The room was nice--we didn't spend much time there. It was always clean and fully stocked with mini bar supplies and toiletries. We had no trouble with our shower as some have stated. All the bars were fun and drinks were top-notch. Nothing ever tasted watered-down and we had no complaints. We also didn't have issue with the bees or sand bugs. I did use Off whenever we were on the beach after dark since I am prone to bug bites. Every staff member we encountered was friendly, outgoing, and had a servants heart. They make the resort!

The New Year's Eve gala was out of a dream! There was SO MUCH food! The dancing and entertainment was a blast! There was a balloon drop at midnight followed by releasing "wish lanterns" out over the ocean. We did question giving fire to so many drunk people but fortunately no one was injured! (LOL)

We had an amazing time. Our entire discussion on the way back to the airport was when were we coming back. One additional piece of advice: when loading the shuttle for the trip back to the airport, DO NOT get on the shuttle until you see your bag also loaded. We pointed out our bag as instructed. Once we were at the airport, no bags. After thirty or so stressful minutes, our bags were found on a subsequent shuttle. We were relieved but I could have done without that little stress. Next time, I will wait to make sure my bag is on the same shuttle as my body!

If you are on the fence about CSA, just book! If you are on the fence about Club MoBay, just book!

Happy 2014 everyone!