Default Off Property Guests for wedding

Are there special rules about the number of guests who can attend the wedding from off Property? I know there's a current limit of 10 people capable of getting day/ 1/2 day or ceremony passes from Off property to attend the ceremony, but is there a problem if MOST of the guests will not be staying at Couples?
    There are single friends who don't want to bunk together for the sake of being on the property, as well as couples with children who want to just attend the ceremony.
    Can people on a day pass watch a ceremony?

I would call down to the Florida wedding office and ask your questions. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 1-800 couples

I can't answer the question as to how many they will issue you, but yes, you can witness the ceremony on a day pass. We had our two sons with us and purchased a night pass for $100 versus the 2 hour pass for $50. That way they were able to spend the whole evening with us and enjoy dinner, drinks and festivities. For the $50 additional it was well worth it IMHO. We got married at 4 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris McGugin View Post
    Are there special rules about the number of guests who can attend the wedding from off Property? I know there's a current limit of 10 people capable of getting day/ 1/2 day or ceremony passes from Off property to attend the ceremony, but is there a problem if MOST of the guests will not be staying at Couples?
    There are single friends who don't want to bunk together for the sake of being on the property, as well as couples with children who want to just attend the ceremony.
    Can people on a day pass watch a ceremony?
    Hi Chris, That I know of just the limit of 10 for day passes. Have your travel agent check, because last I checked CHILDREN are NOT allowed at Couples resorts. I plan destination weddings and have not yet had management approve children. Oh I am thinking younger kids thou, If kids are over 16 then it is fine. Have a wonderful wedding day. ~ White Beach Wedding