Default Blizzard in Ontario!!

Holy crap, the weather is CRAZY!! Counting the days until March 13th when we return home to CSS... hopefully the weather will co-operate and let us fly out on that date!!

I've been wondering the same thing about travel weather! Here in Pennsylvania we have had a relentless rotation of snow-rain-ice-repeat. We leave in 25 days and all I can think is - what if we can't leave Philly? Or even, what if we can't come home? Seems like a good problem to be stuck in Jamaica but it's actually my worst fear because of being separated from the kids!

I know we are on Brampton Ontario. Escaped the blizzard, but not the -40 (C) windchill today. School buses and schools closed all over the province. Feel bad for all those coming from the North east today. Delays and cancellations galore.
    We leave for CSA in one week. Is it bad to say, "better this Tuesday than next"?

Can't believe our weather. It is crazy and so cold. Now looking forward to our trip end of Feb. even more.
    Like you hope the weather is okay the day we leave. Feel sorry for all those who have had flights cancelled
    or even delayed. Not a nice way to start your holiday.

What part of Ontario are you in? Wife and I going to CSS on March 21. Hope no issues with weather for flight from Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by cortal View Post
    What part of Ontario are you in? Wife and I going to CSS on March 21. Hope no issues with weather for flight from Montreal.
    We are two 1/2 hours north of Toronto, on Georgian Bay.

We have had many consecutive days of bitterly cold weather over the past two weeks. Bitterly cold = -48 celsius with the windchill! (we are two hours East of Winnipeg). We are SO ready for Couples hospitality and the warmth of Jamaica!! Stay warm and safe everyone!!