Default One more week, only one more week! ♥♥

Finally, only 6 more sleeps till we get to go to CSA for the first time!

So ready to get out of the bone chilling deep freeze our area is in. I was so thankful my car started this morning, that's how cold it is.
    But in exactly one week I should be stepping on the warm beach in Negril for the first time.
    Last edited by DebnAl; January 8th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.

Lucky you! Have a great trip

Hi, we are arriving CSS for our first time on the 13th. When do you get in?

I just noticed you are CSA..

Hope we both enjoy our warm beaches.

I'm there the same time, also CSA. Maybe I'll see you there!

So exciting! I can't wait to say that in a couple of weeks! Have a GREAT time!

Quote Originally Posted by DebnAl View Post
    Finally, only 6 more sleeps till we get to go to CSA for the first time!

So ready to get out of the bone chilling deep freeze our area is in. I was so thankful my car started this morning, that's how cold it is.
    But in exactly one week I should be stepping on the warm beach in Negril for the first time.
    Are you staying at CN? If so, I'd love to see your review when you return. I'm headed there in May. Like you, I cannot wait. Bon Voyage!

Thank you! I plan on enjoying every minute of the warmth in Jamaica.
    We are actually booked for CSS for the first time this fall. We are going on a short tip to celebrate or 15th wedding anniversary.
    Enjoy your vacation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcbannon View Post
    I just noticed you are CSA..

Hope we both enjoy our warm beaches.
    Last edited by DebnAl; January 8th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

Hey DebnAl, we are also enjoying the polar freeze here in Wisconsin. Can't wait to get outta here. Were you able to set up the One Love Tour on Thursday with us? See you soon!
    Sheri

Hi Sheri,

Get ready for the thaw...warming up and rain tomorrow, Then regular winter cold again and snow the day we leave.
    Yes, we did get on the bus the same day as you. Have no idea how packed it will be though. So looking forward to it!♥
    4 more sleeps till we leave, Of course I haven't stated packing yet, so busy with life and the children. soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporzi View Post
    Hey DebnAl, we are also enjoying the polar freeze here in Wisconsin. Can't wait to get outta here. Were you able to set up the One Love Tour on Thursday with us? See you soon!
    Sheri

DebnAl: Lucky you..........but in 14 more wake ups we will be stepping on to the same beach (CSA) for the 4th year. You will love it ! Save some drinks for us.

DebnAl...wish I could see your face after check-in when you walk through the resort and get to the ocean. WOW! You will be amazed, to say the least. Take it all in and relax. You're in paradise! Have a great time!

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.....finally, Six more sleeps for us as well. Cannot wait to leave the Great Frozen Tundra of Minnesota!

Have a great trip...Couples is amazing! CSA and 7 Mile Beach are paradise! Make sure and try the Banana stuffed French toast and breakfast smoothie of the day at Patois Patio.

Thanks everyone!

Now at the airport waiting to board. Thankful this Tuesday is not a frozen one like last week. Now just about 5 hours until we are in Montego Bay! :-)