Default Clothes optional ANw

When you are on the AN beach of CN, is it OK to put your bikini on to go in the water or go to the bar? Or do you have to be nude the entire tmeL

Hmmm. I've never seen anyone do this. Once you get there and hang out with the sun on your body, you will forget all about your bikini. And you will especially love being in the water without one!
    Sharon

CN AN beach area is not clothing optional. Show up, undress, stay that way until you depart the area. Nice rule, as it keeps things consistent for all.
    Irie,
    TonyS

I can only stay in the sun for maybe an hour or so at time as I am very faired skinned so i get sun burnt easily, If I cover up with a towel occasionally to protect my self from prolonged exposure to the sun is this going o be a problem ?

oh also wondering are the staff bartenders etc that work on the island au natural as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    oh also wondering are the staff bartenders etc that work on the island au natural as well?
    Staff are all clothed. Only guests are AN

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

The staff, bartenders and security are all clothed. As for the towel, not an issue unless someone complains you are under it all day. Go under the sea grape tree for some shade. Works great!

You can take your cushion into the water and wrap it around you We did it yesterday and found it very cool and comfortable