Default International prepaid phones are they still offered at the couples lounge

International phones are they still offered at the couples lounge when you are checking in? Does anyone know the cost? They offered to us last year and I have forgot the price and how much time you could talk on the phone. Thanks
    CSA 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013 and booked 2014

Last month I had a 45 minute call on my cell with a business partner in Belgium. Usually we would talk from the office, but I was working from home. I never even considered my cell phone package...until I saw my bill for the month and that 45 minute call cost $85! You're welcome Verizon.
    (Note to self: check out the international plan)

My husband and I went to CN this past July. Before we had left I had added an international phone package to my cell phone to call and check on our 1 year old where I believe 30 minutes was about $60. We got to the couples lounge and I immediately went to call my mom to check on our son and to let her know we landed safely. A gentlemen came and asked what if we were interested in purchasing phone service for the week we were there. He said that we could make unlimited calls to the States and Canada throughout the week for $70. My husband and I were definitely hesitant and skeptical. He then dropped the price to I think $60 and we decided to just try it out. The deal is that they take your return flight information and you return the phone and charger when you return to the airport. We gave him the info and he gave us a really cheap looking cell phone. On the bus the CN I tried it out, and low and behold it worked. I just had to let my mom know that the number was us. I also immediately cancelled the international package on my cell phone. We used FaceTime on wifi to see our son. My mom would place a facetime call and If I missed it, I would call her back from the cell to retry that we were now available. My husband also used the phone to check on his family and joke with his friend as to guess what he was doing over the course of the week. Surely more than 30 minutes I had originally planned. When we reached the airport from our couples bus, the gentlemen that sold us the plan was waiting for us and I returned the phone and said thank you. It worked better than expected. We will be returning to CSA this time in officially 99 days with two other couples and will definitely take advantage of that again if available.

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    International phones are they still offered at the couples lounge when you are checking in? Does anyone know the cost? They offered to us last year and I have forgot the price and how much time you could talk on the phone. Thanks
    CSA 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013 and booked 2014
    If you have T-Mobile, they don't charge roaming data rates internationally, plus they have wifi calling. Just a thought...
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013