Default CN Paintball at Kool Runnings Adventure Park

I'm just curious if anyone has ever gone to the Kool Runnings Adventure park and tried out the paintball. It appears to be on the same road (Norman Manley), so is it really close to Couples Negril?

Do they have any walk on play? Or do you have to bring your own group? I started playing paintball in the last year and really enjoy it. I would be interested in trying to play in a foreign country too. Just kind of a neat thing that I can start a story with "Well, when I played paintball in Jamaica...." LOL

If you have been there, how was the experience? Would you do it again? How did it compare to American paintball operations? Did they have decent equipment, or would it be worth it to bring your own marker?

No clue on this but the post struck me as somewhat humorous...Can't imagine coming back to beach with welts / bruises all over my body after a day of paintball. ;-)

I think I've seen the place on the way to csa. If its what I'm thinking of, there is a water slide, didn't know there was paint ball? Let us know if you try it!

Quote Originally Posted by cpanddp View Post
    No clue on this but the post struck me as somewhat humorous...Can't imagine coming back to beach with welts / bruises all over my body after a day of paintball. ;-)
    Some days you get by without taking any more than a passing red spot. Other days, the welts and bruising can be pretty serious. We will be getting married on the 17th (on the beach). I figure if I play and get bruised up, I will just tell people we had our first married fight and I lost.... LOL

More seriously though - if you can see yourself trading a momentary sting (like a rubber band hitting your skin) for a huge adrenaline rush, you should try paintball. This is doubly true for anyone that likes video games! Don't let age stop you either - I started playing when I was 45, and there are some older than me yet.

You can walk there from CN (I've never been, but must have run past it 20 times).