Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: March 2014

Has anyone gone to Dolphin Cove and swam with the dolphins? I'm looking into it, but was wondering if it is worth it, or is the place just an amusement park. Any insights would be great. Getting so excited!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UGLYBOY View Post
    We called in for SR 7 day split and from emails it looks like CTI March 4,5,6 CSS 7-11 I guess things could change
    We are excited about visiting these resorts been to CN 2X
    Anybody want to play golf ? I'm a 10 handicap my wife does not play.she's the BeachQueen, I will play with any skill level, we could have a match or just bang it around Looking to play early every day Wake&Bake Sat & Sun - less traffic, will play the White Witch - ezlinks has discount tee times, back for lunch..... Who's in ? One day or every day ? Otherwise I'll see you at the Bar
    My husband has not golfed in twenty years - lol! and he was intrigued with idea of golfing again! We just looked at the web-site for White Witch and it is kind of expensive when golf is included at the Upton Golf and Country Club. We checked it out and Upton seems like a good course as well and from what we have read transportation there is also included! Unfortunately - we will not be there at the same time.... or he might have banged some balls around with you - LOL!

Myself on the other hand - would love to have some drinks with every-one at Margaritaville! My hubbie's 54 and I am about to turn 50...yikes!....but we still feel like we are somewhere in our forties! (when the nice warm sun is shining on our older bones-lol)

PS We would love to help you celebrate your 2nd anniversary Hendi! Make sure you book a private dinner (surprise)
    Dave and Cheryl (Hastings, ON)

Hi All. Our first time at CTI 17-31 March. Getting married there (2nd time around). So looking forward to it Sounds like a great place!

Finally....down to 30 day countdown!!! Sounds like there will be a great group of people there when we are!! We arrive March 17th and depart March 24! Cannot wait!!! Has been a VERY long cold and snowy winter here....we are so ready for some sunshine and Jamaican fun! I hope everyone gives the island a try! Has anyone done the horseback riding excursion? Just curious if it is worth the time away from the resort. We spend most of our time on the resort.

Name:  Jamaica snowman.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  23.8 KB

Hope this pic displays! Love this!! Expresses our feelings exactly!!!

It seems as though Ron & Sue dropped the ball, (It's ok, Sue & Ron, you're probably packing)
    So here's the March 2014 Roll Call;
    Uglyboy 3/4 - 3/6
    Sue n Ron 3/16-3/23
    Linda n Jim 3/16 - 3/23
    Robbi n Craig 3/17- 3/22
    Joy n Mike 3/17 -3/23
    Danny & Pauline 3/17-3/31
    Dave & Cheryl 3/18-3/25
    Schnegg 3/18 - 3/25

See you all in 30!

Linda & Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JoyandMike View Post
    Name:  Jamaica snowman.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  23.8 KB

Hope this pic displays! Love this!! Expresses our feelings exactly!!!
    That is absolutely such a great picture!

We are sooo ready too - we arrive on the 18th and it will be our first time to CTI - we've been to San Souci twice and are looking forward to trying another great couples resort! 31 days and counting and can't come soon enough....we are so done with winter! Hope to see you there!

Cheryl and Dave

A very excited Newbie here..We arrive March 8th. Can't wait!! Any advice will be awesome.

I did drop the ball... Thanks for picking it up Jim...only 25 more sleeps .
    Joy n mike...love your snowman, my sentiments exactly!
    Look forward to meeting everyone n celebrating Linda's 21st birthday!
    Danny n Pauline...what a great place to get married...we celebrated our honeymoon at TI 28 years ago and keep coming back! Hope you love it as much as we do...

Are there any others going in March? Let me know and I'll update the roll call.
    23 days 'til paradise!
    Ronsuefan, please don't advertise Linda's 21st birthday, since this our fifth year in a row, and that would mean that they'll figure out that she was only 15 when I started bringing her out of the country!

Will be there March 1-8

Quote Originally Posted by ronsuefan View Post
    We Just booked...the countdown begins...
    Ron& Sue...3/16-3/23
    We fly from the UK on 10-24 March, two weeks on Monday 😉

We will be there from 10-24 March we are Sharron and Ian and visiting Jamaica from the UK for the first time ��

Jim n Linda ... I didn't drop the ball today lol!
    Welcome Coop22...sorry we'll miss you...Sharron n Ian...first timers...you're gonna luv it lucky you 2 weeks!

ROLL CALL
    Coop22 3/1- 3/8
    Uglyboy 3/4 - 3/6
    Sharron n Ian 3/10-3/24
    Sue n Ron 3/16-3/23
    Linda n Jim 3/16 - 3/23
    Robbi n Craig 3/17- 3/22
    Joy n Mike 3/17 -3/23
    Danny & Pauline 3/17-3/31
    Dave & Cheryl 3/18-3/25
    Schnegg 3/18 - 3/25

Updated roll call

Coop22 3/1-3/8
    Uglyboy 3/4 - 3/6
    Sharron & Ian 3/10-3/24, welcome 1st timer's from across the pond!
    Sue n Ron 3/16-3/23
    Linda n Jim 3/16 - 3/23
    Robbi n Craig 3/17- 3/22
    Joy n Mike 3/17 -3/23
    Danny & Pauline 3/17-3/31, getting married!
    Dave & Cheryl 3/18-3/25
    Schnegg 3/18 - 3/25

Can't wait to see you all!

Jim & linda

Danalyn and Coop22, names, please

Welcome all the new couples! Getting so excited! Only 21 days....

Updated roll call

Coop22 3/1-3/8
    Uglyboy 3/4 - 3/6
    Sue n Ron 3/16-3/23
    Linda n Jim 3/16 - 3/23
    Robbi n Craig 3/17- 3/22
    Joy n Mike 3/17 -3/23
    Dave & Cheryl 3/18-3/25

Just to let you know, Linda & I will be forfeiting some "Island Time" to go to the cruise port on Thursday 3/20 (the first day of Spring), while the Carnival ship "Freedom" is in port, for a little shopping in the shopping village, and cocktails/lunch at Margaritaville while there.

We are also contemplating a dinner off the resort at "The Ruins by the Falls" in Ochi (check their web site), we've had a great time there before

Last year, we rented (with another couple) one of the boats with a tour guide for a sunset booze cruise , where we had rum punch, Red Stripe and champagne. The guide was fantastic!
    FYI, this is NOT an included event, it's a private charter, so there is a charge.

If you are interested in any of the above, email me at fusaro@sbcglobal.net for info.

Less than 3 weeks 'til paradise!

Jim

Dana & Brad 3/8/3/16....Can't wait!!

This looks like a pretty lively thread! I guess March is the time to go. My girlfriend and I will be visiting CTI for the first time in a couple weeks (3/8-3/16) and we're pretty excited.

Does anyone know the difference between Deluxe and Premier Ocean rooms? I'm currently Deluxe, wondering if it's worth upgrading.

Also I saw there's an option to check out the other Couples resorts (the "Trading Places Pass"). I might be interested in this since we've never been to Jamaica and am interested in seeing other areas/resorts (especially Negril since it sounds like a pretty great beach). Has anyone done this? I'm wondering how big a hassle it is.

I can start my own thread if this isn't the appropriate place to ask these questions

Shawnee and Dennis March 1-8.

we will also be there march 1-8, counting down the days!

Updated roll call

Shawnee & Dennis 3/1-3/8
    Uglyboy 3/4 - 3/6
    Music_ismath 3/8-3/16
    Dana & Brad 3/8-3/16
    Sue n Ron 3/16-3/23
    Linda n Jim 3/16 - 3/23
    Robbi n Craig 3/17- 3/22
    Joy n Mike 3/17 -3/23
    Dave & Cheryl 3/18-3/25

I'm Psyched! How about you?
    18 days!

Jim & Linda

Where are you from. Shawnee and I are from Arkansas.

We are totally psyched! For those of you leaving like basically next week....we are soooo jealous but know you will have a fabulous time and wish you the very best of trips!

21 long, long more days......time seems to move so ever more slowly the closer it gets!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast