Thread: T-shirt size?

Hybrid View

Default T-shirt size?

I tried to search so that I was not asking another silly question but got no results. So here is my question: When doing my online check-in thing for Romance rewards the biggest size they have to select is X-Large for both my hubby and I, while a x-large is fine for me he requires a XXL or XXXL would it be possible once we get there to get a bigger size or am I lucky and get both shirts and he does not get one?

The three times we've been to CN the largest size for men's shirts was an XL. My husband also usually wears XXL or XXXL so after a wash or 2 I get his shirt to wear for jammies! The shirts for women are a different cut and are soooooo small!! I wear a small and the large barely fit me after I washed it. Some people here have only been offered mens cut t-shirts (some of these people were at CN just after we left) and I think this is the style I will ask for when we return. I love my shirts but now they are too small!!! This year they only had S and M in the women's shirts and I wish I would have asked for a S or M men's shirt.

You can exchange the shirt if it does not fit. As for bigger sizes, that is a good question. The shirts at CTI are a male and female cut.

Hope this helps.
    Irie Mon

The sizing is actually why we choose the candles and oil for the Sept 2009 trip. I still wear my t-shirt from 5 yrs ago...quite ratty tho! lol Guess I will try the t-shirts next May so I can get new ones. I will keep them both for me tho! lol WOOHOO LIFE IS GOOD!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)