Thread: Computer use??

Default Computer use??

Does Couples TI have an internet cafe for guest use of their computers?? I don't think I want to bring my own but would like to have contact with my children a couple times while gone. Any details would be much appreciated! THANK YOU.

Yes. It is located near the main pool, near the fitness center and photo shop. They also have WI-FI hot spots near both pools and near the lobby.

I think all Couples Resorts has some sort of Internet Cafe on the property for guest use. Also, each resort will have WI-FI hot spots.

When I was there last year, I had wifi all over the resort. Not always an awesome connection, but it was there, although sometimes I'd need to change which one I was connected to. It seemed to be a big improvement over our previous visit in '10. Thanks to the wonderful invention that is the smart phone, staying in touch with the kids via Skype/FaceTime has never been easier, no computer necessary!

THANK YOU!! I plan on taking my iphone and just placing it in airplane mode so I can take advantage of the free Wi-Fi while there!

Hi all,

Can anyone comment on the quality of the WiFi? Is there a decent signal in the rooms? Are the speeds adequate for streaming video or just the occasional email?

It was much improved this year in terms of saturation, but signal quality is still "meh".