Default Nude catamaran tour

Any late January SSB or Tower Island folks interested in a group nude catamaran tour? It would be about $80 per person. Let me know if interested and which resort you are at and we'll see if there is any interest. Looking to do it about Wednesday the 22nd, but flexible on the exact date; Most of our SSB group is there between the 18th to the 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Any late January SSB or Tower Island folks interested in a group nude catamaran tour? It would be about $80 per person. Let me know if interested and which resort you are at and we'll see if there is any interest. Looking to do it about Wednesday the 22nd, but flexible on the exact date; Most of our SSB group is there between the 18th to the 30th.
    I spoke with Aubyn Lewis from Cool Runnings Catamarans (out of Ocho Rios) today and here are more details:

The tour is 3 hours. The will do a nude cruise for us. They will stop and pick up guests at both CSS and TI for the same cruise. If we want, the tour includes snorkeling for an hour, they supply equipment. The minimum charter is for 16 people, we can have less, but we pay the same as 16. They are still getting me the firm price quote, but in the past it was between $70 and $80 per person. Max is 150 people, but this will not be an issue. If the weather is bad or seas are rough, we can reschedule for another day or get a full refund.

We can pick the day and time, I was thinking a day trip right after lunch would be good; say from 12:30 to 3:30 but this is flexible. Also, the date is flexible; I would pick Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday January 22, 23, or 24, but again, I知 open to suggestions. Oh yes, I知 checking on adult beverages too.
    If I hear interest from enough people and we can agree on a date/time, I値l make initial arrangements. We would need to confirm while in Jamaica; this would be done via email, or telephone if couples will help us out, since my phone does not work there. I am staying at CSS, so I would need one person to coordinate at TI, if we have people from there that want to go too.

Anyway, if seriously interested, let me know in the next week and I can get the ball rolling. I値l get back with a firm price ASAP.

Chris

More details,

The cat tour does supply booze; beer and rum drinks as well as soft drinks and water. The cost is $72 per person with a minimum of 20 people or $1440 usd. They will take us with less people, but we still pay the $1440. Some people have asked me if we could make it a clothing optional vice nude, and I'm ok with that, let me know what you prefer. I've heard from 8 interested people so far. Let me know ASAP if you have an interest, what day you prefer, and if you are at CSS or TI.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    I spoke with Aubyn Lewis from Cool Runnings Catamarans (out of Ocho Rios) today and here are more details:

The tour is 3 hours. The will do a nude cruise for us. They will stop and pick up guests at both CSS and TI for the same cruise. If we want, the tour includes snorkeling for an hour, they supply equipment. The minimum charter is for 16 people, we can have less, but we pay the same as 16. They are still getting me the firm price quote, but in the past it was between $70 and $80 per person. Max is 150 people, but this will not be an issue. If the weather is bad or seas are rough, we can reschedule for another day or get a full refund.

We can pick the day and time, I was thinking a day trip right after lunch would be good; say from 12:30 to 3:30 but this is flexible. Also, the date is flexible; I would pick Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday January 22, 23, or 24, but again, I知 open to suggestions. Oh yes, I知 checking on adult beverages too.
    If I hear interest from enough people and we can agree on a date/time, I値l make initial arrangements. We would need to confirm while in Jamaica; this would be done via email, or telephone if couples will help us out, since my phone does not work there. I am staying at CSS, so I would need one person to coordinate at TI, if we have people from there that want to go too.

Anyway, if seriously interested, let me know in the next week and I can get the ball rolling. I値l get back with a firm price ASAP.

Chris

One last item, per the tour operator, for private sail the two time options we have are 9-12 or 530-830 as the middle slots are reserved for the main sailing cruises. Let me know what you prefer.

Chris

Did it happen??

if so...

Was it worth it? What percentage of participants were AN??
    Last edited by Nautical4life; February 8th, 2014 at 06:07 PM.

Bump... Did it happen?