Default Nachos and ice cream

Can anyone tell me does couples negril have thee nachos and ice cream. I know they do not have a veggie bar but thought I heard they were opening one. I know silly question but had to ask. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by brandytammie View Post
    Can anyone tell me does couples negril have thee nachos and ice cream. I know they do not have a veggie bar but thought I heard they were opening one. I know silly question but had to ask. Thank you
    Yes!! They do! And veggie bar I heard was up and running! Maybe I'm wrong...but icecream and nachos for sure! We'll be there in one week!! Icecream and rum cream, here I come!!

YES, at the beach grill

brandytammie,

As of last year and the years before, they have had the ice cream machine (in beach grill) and you also dish up your nacho chips then go to the counter to ask for the sauce. Oh yes, we have taken advantage of this, "Yummy" treat every year.

Yes they have the nachos and ice cream.

Duane & Mary

Blog Entries

Hi Blazeyj,
    The veggie bar is not yet up and running, however as you noted nachos and ice cream are available.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Is there any indication of time line for the veggie bar at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by brandytammie View Post
    Can anyone tell me does couples negril have the nachos and ice cream. I know they do not have a veggie bar but thought I heard they were opening one. I know silly question but had to ask. Thank you
    So you put ice cream on Nachos?
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    So you put ice cream on Nachos?
    You could put ice cream on an old shoe, and it would be heaven...
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013, 11/2015, 11/2016

Perhaps it is an American thing Wally? Pancakes, bacon, eggs and maple syrup. I am told by others in UK that this combo is delicious but sweet and savoury on one plate just seems plain wrong. On my next trip Stateside I have promised myself that I shall do this meal and see what it is all about. Maybe the ice cream is a dip?

Nachos for me and ice cream for my husband lol

dank, sounds great...but do you have to bring your own.....or does Couples supply the old shoe?

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    dank, sounds great...but do you have to bring your own.....or does Couples supply the old shoe?
    You can get just about anything from the staff, if you ask nicely
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013, 11/2015, 11/2016

Any ting you need I can get for you mon...you just ask