Default Type of Beers Served at CTI

My wife is a huge fan of Corona and I hear that type of beer is not served.

What are the beers served at CTI?

The only beer served at Couples is Red Stripe.
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014
    ??? 2018

I believe that they also serve Heineken and possibly Guinness in the piano bar.

If you want a Red Stripe Light, here's one!

Name:  Red Stripe 004.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  179.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post
    The only beer served at Couples is Red Stripe.
    They also have Miller in cans, I believe. Although why anyone would want it is unclear to me.

Mad Jack, I though I remember them serving Miller Lite. Has that changed, or am I wrong?
    CTI - 2007, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2016

Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, & Heineken at the piano bar.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Mad Jack, I though I remember them serving Miller Lite. Has that changed, or am I wrong?
    Last time we went it was Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light. No Miller. Don't know about the Heineken.

Just my opinion. But why would you travel to Jamaica and drink a Mexican or American Beer? Whenever I travel I try to drink from that country. I can drink domestic beer anytime.
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014
    ??? 2018

Thank you very much, we will begin her acclimation to Red Stripe.

Last time we went it was Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light. No Miller. Don't know about the Heineken.

Just my opinion. But why would you travel to Jamaica and drink a Mexican or American Beer? Whenever I travel I try to drink from that country. I can drink domestic beer anytime.
    I agree, when in Rome ......

Why do people go all the way to Jamaica just to sit on the beach all day? We have beaches in the U.S., right? Why do people bring their own sunscreen/shampoo/wine/cigars when they are available at the resort? Why go off the resort and pay to eat elsewhere when you already prepaid for your food at the resort? And, on the flipside, why do people spend their whole vacation running around sightseeing when they paid for an all-inclusive resort?

Why? Simply because different things are important to different people when they go on vacations. They shouldn't feel like they have to do certain things, or like they should sacrifice their favorite things just to "do what the Romans do". Heck, I bring American ketchup packets from home because I simply don't like Jamaican ketchup! And even though it is prefaced with just being an opinion, those type of questions still comes across as judgmental and condescending.

Fyi. Red stripe sold in the USA is now brewed in the old Rolling Rock plant in PA.

I would rather support the people that make red stripe than some huge brewery in the us anyway. Imo, red stripe is better that miller lite or corona by far.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I would rather support the people that make red stripe than some huge brewery in the us anyway. Imo, red stripe is better that miller lite or corona by far.
    No argument from me there!