Thread: Wifi?

Default Wifi?

We are heading to CTI in less than 1-1/2 months, super excited. This is our first time and trying to make sure we have all our bases covered for this trip.

My question is, is the wifi in the rooms and if so is it wired or wireless? Is it free of charge? Does it have spotty service, etc? I need to have this for business....

Thanks!

WI-FI is free at all couples resorts. However, you need to have some realistic expectations. When we were at CTI 2 years ago, there were only a few WI-FI hot spots on the resort. There was one in the pool bar. I could not get a signal in our room but I could get a signal on the balcony. So darn the luck that I had to sit out on the balcony and watch the ocean while I was on line.

There was also a WI-FI hot spot near the lobby and another near the main pool, most likely located in the Internet Cafe. They may have added more since we were there last.

Don't expect blazing fast Internet speeds, especially when there are several others sharing your Internet connection. So even if you have an Internet connection, have patience.

Only 33 more days until we return to CTI. Getting a little closer every day.

We were at CTI last month and had no issues with the wifi, so they must have upgraded. Our room was in the main building above the lobby and the signal was pretty strong. Every once and a while it would drop but quickly came back. We even got a hit and miss signal on the beach.

Getting ready to book a return trip for Dec 2014!!!!

we were at CTI at the end of September, main building, 3rd floor. I use it for business also

it would be a great signal one minute and drop later. It worked better on the balcony but I was able to do everything that I needed each day.