Thread: Palms- CSA

Default Palms- CSA

When we were there last (2008), I remember some nights the palms was a buffet but some nights we ordered off of a menu. Has anyone been there recently that can tell me what is happening each night? Heading back soon! Thanks!

The only time the Palms has a buffet at dinner is when the Beach Party gets moved inside due to rain.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

When we were there in October, most nights were order off of the menu. They did still have a pasta bar and salad bar to chose from. They only exceptions that I remember were on International Night and the Shipwreck beach party. These were both buffet only.

Only complaint with the Palms is that I wish on the order off the menu nights they had more options.

We were there twice last year. Seems there was a Mediterranean buffet and Italian buffets in addition to beach party and International buffet.. We too thought ala carte choices were few

Just got back yesterday and they told us buffet Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Other days are menu with a limited buffet (pasta and salad station).

When did the Italian one start? in 12/2012 they had moved up to 3 buffet nites, Int, beach and Med, now it's 3, too bad.
    4 nites out of 7 is a bit much.

Buffet is still three nights. The other nights nights is menu but they do have a pasta station in addition to the menu. Didn't mean to imply it was another buffet night.