Default CTI Last minute questions

Trying to avoid checking a bag on the trip down to Jamaica.
    Can you buy SPF 45 sunscreen that is not aerosol at the gift shops? Has anyone had to check a bag on return at Charlotte??

How long does this take. We have about 1.5 hours to get home to Nashville.

Only 14 more days to touchdown!!!!!

CTI does have 45 SPF in the logo shop. It is not cheap.

If you have 1.5 hours you have no problem. Checked bags only add 5 to 10 minutes if that.

You go through passport check first then you get your bags and do the next phase.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Tonykath View Post
    Trying to avoid checking a bag on the trip down to Jamaica.
    Can you buy SPF 45 sunscreen that is not aerosol at the gift shops?
    Generally, yes. However, one year at CN the gift shop was out of everything but SPF 8, so now we always pack 6 3-oz. tubes of sunblock, which fit nicely in a one-quart bag. For our next trip, we'll also be adding hair conditioner to the liquids we bring b/c, at CSS last month, they had NONE!

We've been to each of the four resorts for a total of 15 trips and have never traveled with anything other than carry-on luggage. You really need less than you think.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You can buy sunscreen....not sure on SPF, but it is at least 30. I did check a bag on the return to Charlotte. We had only an hour, and were at our plane with more than enough time.....just no time to eat anything...I would reccommend packing snacks.. =)

thanks everyone for the help.