Hybrid View

Default Gala dinner we will miss coming in late 11pm can we still get some thing to eat

We are returning to CSS for our 3rd time in April problem is we will arrive at the resort late around 11 pm Friday night or later. Will the hotel be able to give us room service or something to eat at this late hour. I think all the restarants are closed the night of the gala dinner.
    Please advise thanks in advance.

While the restaurants are closed the night of the gala, i believe the beach grill does open back up after the gala is finished, and remains open all night, from 11pm until 6am. It has a limited menu, but you should definitely be able to get some food there. When in April are you coming? We will be there april 26 to may 4.

I am just curious, what is your travel schedule like that you are arriving so late? We fly from iowa, and it is impossible for us to get a same day flight that gets us there before like 4, so this year we choso to overnight in Miami. Get to spend an extra day in the sun, and land in Jamaica at 10:30 the next morning.

95 days 3 hours 19 minutes until we land!!

We are coming April11-18 we calculated that we would be at the resort around 1030pm

You're paying $400-$500 the first night just for a room to sleep in. I'd be tempted to get a cheap room in Miami or some other city that has an early morning flight and get there early and enjoy the resort for that cost per day.

That's just me, sorry I don't have an answer to your question though.

Quote Originally Posted by ORV View Post
    You're paying $400-$500 the first night just for a room to sleep in. I'd be tempted to get a cheap room in Miami or some other city that has an early morning flight and get there early and enjoy the resort for that cost per day.
    We do this (often) just in MoBay.

Oh we will just miss you, we arrive on the 19th.

One time, we spent the night in Philadelphia just to be close to the airport to leave. The room might have been $100, but they let you park your car for free during your travel and have a shuttle to the airport (parking would have been probably at least $75 at the airport). We were taking a 6:00 a.m. Caribbean Air flight, so that let us do the hour+ drive the night before and get to the airport relaxed and rested at 4:30 a.m.

I would definitely find an inexpensive way to NOT arrive at the resort late & make the most of day 1.