Default 3 Days, 1Hour, 43 Mins!!!

Until Crystal and I are at CN for our first visit ever!!! Have been reading these boards for weeks now and would like to thank you all for your help with ideas for packing, things to do, places to visit, things to watch out for, what and who to tip, and the list goes on and on. Thank you for all the knowledge, I'm sure this is going to be an amazing experience for both of us.

The only other thing to do now is to enjoy your stay and enjoy each other.

Quote Originally Posted by David Galdeen View Post
    Until Crystal and I are at CN for our first visit ever!!! Have been reading these boards for weeks now and would like to thank you all for your help with ideas for packing, things to do, places to visit, things to watch out for, what and who to tip, and the list goes on and on. Thank you for all the knowledge, I'm sure this is going to be an amazing experience for both of us.
    Have fun! You'll love it.
    Marc & Beth - Michigan

CSA Nov 2011
    CSA/CN Split Oct 2014

Have a great trip!! Take LOTS of pictures and post them on here for us to see, or put links up. We read the boards for a YEAR and 2 months before our first trip, the anticipation and excitement were so high, and we were not disappointed at all!!

93 days 21 hours 36 minutes until we come home!

Have a great time David & Crystal! We love CN and I am certain you will, too.

CN.6 for us begins on 4/24 - 99 days from now. My wife sent me an e-mail at 11:48 this morning that said "99 days from right now, we might just be getting our first drink at the beach bar." If all goes well with travels, that could be very accurate. I have mentioned before that our record is at the pool bar, drink in hand at 11:24 a.m. on day 1. We look for the earliest direct flight possible (from central NJ, we have flown out of Newark, Phili & JFK). Then we spoil ourselves with TimAir to Negril (not a huge savings of time, maybe 15 or 20 minutes after all is said and done), but it is exciting, a great way to see the island from a different perspective...and just might allow us to set a new arrival record.
    Last edited by Bert; January 15th, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Correction

It will be the vacation of your lifetime! (until you return)
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I'm jealous, have a great trip