Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Where are all the May '14 people?

The May thread looks a little lonely with only 4 couples. Hubby and I just booked our 20th Anniversary trip for 5/2-5/9. Those dates are looking exceptionally bare in that thread. Does this mean we get the place to ourselves?

Autumn
    CTI 3/10
    CTI 4/13
    CTI 5/2-5/9/14

I agree where are they? Well we will be there on May 25, Just a short 129 days away for trip #4 to T.I.

Ok Long Island Couple, we are here! we have arrived!! Just wanting to know more about the restaurants and Tower Isle as we have never been. Brother and Sister across the pond xxx

Hi we arrive on 11 May for 2 weeks, can't wait!

We will be leaving as you arrive on 25th May

We will be there may 11-18 and CSS 8-11. Hope to see you Lancs Lass. 107 days left can't wait til paradise.

Yay! Just booked for 5-12 May. This will be our first time at any of the couples resorts. 103 days and counting.

Gina and Allan

My hubby and I will be there to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary from May 15-22nd! Can't wait!

Hi Lancs Lass, we arrive 21 May. We can'twait. Where in Lancashire are you?

Quote Originally Posted by carol.h View Post
    Hi Lancs Lass, we arrive 21 May. We can'twait. Where in Lancashire are you?
    We are Leyland/chorley area. Are you from Lancs too? Sadly we arrive home on 26th so can't celebrate your anniversary with you! (But could raise a glass with you prior!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Lass View Post
    We are Leyland/chorley area. Are you from Lancs too? Sadly we arrive home on 26th so can't celebrate your anniversary with you! (But could raise a glass with you prior!)
    Hi Lancs Lass, we are in Oldham so not too far away. We can certainly celebrate our anniversary before our anniversary! We are Carol & Tony and are meeting up with Long Island Couple (Carol & Larry) whom we met at Negril five years ago. So looking forward to going home. xx

12 weeks today and we will be there

We arrive on May 11th also till the 14th. We doing a split stay coming from CN for 9 days. Almost here

Suggestions please from those of you who have been to CTI before, where should we eat for our anniversary dinner?

Have a private dinner over at "the Island" Its great we did it last visit only 3 couples allowed at one time private chef prepares you food while you wait we would be happy to join you. You can use resort credit to pay for it check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Long Island Couple View Post
    Have a private dinner over at "the Island" Its great we did it last visit only 3 couples allowed at one time private chef prepares you food while you wait we would be happy to join you. You can use resort credit to pay for it check it out
    If we had a meal over on the island, what would chef cook for Tony, as you know he is a funny eater or should I say totally British eater. Can we talk to chef? Please tell xxx

I don't know really but you could talk to guest service and ask we had steak and shirmp last time cooked on a barbque with salad and a desert ( best desert I ever had there)

Default May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    The May thread looks a little lonely with only 4 couples. Hubby and I just booked our 20th Anniversary trip for 5/2-5/9. Those dates are looking exceptionally bare in that thread. Does this mean we get the place to ourselves?

Autumn
    CTI 3/10
    CTI 4/13
    CTI 5/2-5/9/14
    We will be at CTI on 4/29 through 5/7. Look forward to meeting some new people.

Default May 2014 dates

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post

Autumn
    CTI 3/10
    CTI 4/13
    CTI 5/2-5/9/14
    My wife and I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary there from 4/30 until 5/7. So maybe we could share the resort or a few days.

Arrive 8 weeks today, not that we are counting down or anything!

Returning on 5/23 to 5/31, along with several friends. Our 10th visit to CTI...I think. Very excited for the chance to return to CTI!

Hi Orange Beach will be there same time ( Coming in on the 25th) with some friends also. This is also our 10th visit overall 6 to CN and 4 to CTI Just 68 days to go. see you then

Long Island Couple: definitely looking forward to reuniting with old friends, and meeting new ones. I think we've got somewhere between 5 and 10 other couples traveling down from various parts of the US..and hopefully the UK. Assuming that we have nice weather (PLEASE let us have nice weather), I suspect that we'll be spending the majority of the daylight hours over on the island...that's how it typically works. It's a really fun group...hopefully we can all meet up with you guys and have a great time together.

We will miss you. we arrive for 2 weeks on the 15th MAy

Hi again Orange Beach We (Larry and Carol) we will be meeting our friends from the UK for their 30th anniversary. they don't spend their time on the Island but we do so I'm sure we will run into each other. Looking foward to the meeting and yes the great weather see you soon and first drink is on us

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast