Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Long Island - sounds fabulous. You guys get the first round, and the rest are on us (Jon and Karen). Pretty certain that we'll all give the island bartenders a solid workout. Poor ol' Kenrick may croak if/when he hears the words "Three Mon" (drinking game) uttered. Gonna be a good time, no doubt about it.

My husband and I will be at Couples Tower Isle from May 12-17. I can't wait. This will be both of our first times out of the United States. I'm so glad it will be at Couples in Jamaica! I've heard great things about this resort.

My fiancé and I are getting married at CTI on May 31st. We will be there May 28th-June 4th before we move to the Negril resort. And we're bringing 20 people with us. Hope y'all are ready to party!

Hello everyone, this will be our first trip to CTI, arriving May 7 and staying through the 12th. Looking forward to a fun and friendly atmosphere both on and off the Isle.

7-12 for us.........first trip.

16 days til paradise,may 11-18 can't wait. hope to see you all there.

We will be at CTI 5/3-5/10 we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary. 1st time to couples very excited!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2