Default Ipod charger and Ultimate Chocolate

Just a couple questions.....1 - does the ipod docker also charge your ipod. It would be nice not having to bring the charger w/me, also what or who is Ultimate Chocolate. Going in mid Jan. anyone elso going to be there then.

Thanks,

Joe

Don't know if this helps...but it "should" charge, too...pic attached
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes, the ipod docks do charge your unit.

Ultimate chocolate is a martini, at least at CTI.
    Irie Mon

I can't answer your Ipod question because I don't own one but it was basically a radio with a docking station - it was plugged into the wall so if I had to guess I'd say it did charge but of all my advances in technology, the Ipod is one I'm clueless about

Ulti, on the other hand, I do know about Ultimate Chocolate plays the piano in the Aura Lounge (and bebops about creating fun wherever he goes!). When you join him in the Lounge, he does a sort of sing-a-long. Everyone sits around the lounge wherever you are comfortable (fair warning it is C.O.L.D. in there!) and pass a mic around letting everyone know who you are, where you are from, and why you are there then you do the same when Ulti starts playing the piano. The mic gets passed around, you follow along in the book of songs and as Ulti plays the piano, you sing. If you don't know what page he's on or the words to the song by heart...just make them up or pass the mic quickly! It's fun
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

It should charge the Ipod. Ulti is a piano man. Runs a fun sing along show in the Aurora Lounge.

Ulti is not to be missed.