Default JANA update--another milestone--Homecoming dance!!

Hi MB friends!

Another milestone for our survivor...Jana is at her high school homecoming dance right now!! She looked so beautiful and was so excited! I got all sentimental and misty-eyed as she was getting her hair done just thinking about her having no hair just 3 years ago. We are so blessed!

3 days, 7 hours, 48 minutes and Russ and I will be in CSS!! I am absolutely so excited!!!

Hugs to all,

Lisa
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Congrats on such a joyful time. Enjoy these moments, because as you well know with two older daughters how quickly they fly. It is great that she is doing so well.
    Linda

Lisa...Peggy and I really enjoy good Jana news.
    These pictures are so beautiful..We also love the one of Jana and her Papa.

You and Russ will love CSS..CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia and his staff will spoil you...Hey,I can see CTI now in your sights also..Have a wonderful trip to CSS and a Salty Dog for me...Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:25 PM.

You could never tell by looking at her that she didn't ever have that gorgeous hair! She looks awesome! =) I'm glad that she is doing well.

I am so honored to have met you, Russ, and Jana and Emily!!!! Jana is as beautiful inside as she is outside. For those of us who have travelled with you throughout Jana's journey, it is so joyous to see her so happy and healthy!!!!!

You two are gonna fall in love all over again with each other and a new Couples resort, expect different, but wonderful!!! Enjoy you two!

Aww! So wonderful to see Jana w/all her beauty & radiance. Surely she had a wonderful tyme @ homecoming. Have a primo time @ CSS. It's a wonderful place. Any pics or updates while you're there, if you care too, would be welcomed! Enjoy! razzl

From a sickly little girl to beautiful, vibrant young lady. Miracles happen!!

enjoy your vacation.

Lou