Hybrid View

Default One Love Bus/Pub Crawl. March 19th

We booked Lenbert's One Love Bus/Pub Crawl for then 19th March (bananaznegril@hotmail.com). Either reply to me or Lenbert's at his email. For those that have been on it it needs no description, for those that have not it is amazing time and way to experience Jamaica and Negril. It is definitely a must do. Soon come back mon!

My wife and I would love to go. Jamie and Nancy. We will be there March 16 - 23. Thanks

Awesome! It is a great time and a perfect way expierience Negril. Respect Mon. See you there
    Last edited by gibbyvaca; January 25th, 2014 at 09:34 AM.

Put us down to join you on the love bus. or do you want me to email directly

John/Cindy

John/Cynthia , Glad to hear. I update Lanbert weekly on numbers. No problem mon. See you at that Bamboo bar. 44 days and counting!!

We would also like to go on this day Jon and Cynthia from Nova Scotia

Lanbert has been updated. Wow a John and Cindy and a Jon and Cynthia. You guys messing with me! Welcome fellow BlueNosers! Also Joining us is Ken and Donna from Nova Scotia.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbyvaca View Post
    Lanbert has been updated. Wow a John and Cindy and a Jon and Cynthia. You guys messing with me! Welcome fellow BlueNosers! Also Joining us is Ken and Donna from Nova Scotia.
    Is this going to be a all Canadian pub crawl ????

What it's going to be is awesome! This winter is starting to drag on! Can't wait to get back Soon come

Time is winding down! Old man winter is taking its toll on us in Atlantic Canada. No snow to plow in Jamaica. Bring on the Red StripeName:  photo.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  289.1 KB

Just wanted to check and see what time are we getting picked up at for this little adventure we are going on?
    14 more days till we are back Home

Liljohn, 2:25 pickup at the main lobby. I'm jealous you're there earlier than us! 18 more sleeps! We'll be hanging out in front of the Bamboo bar most of the time except when I'm not diving. Stop in and we'll have a few Bob Marley shots. Yummy. Soon come home