Default One Love Bus Tour

Looking for details on the One Love Bus Tour. I don't think it was offered 3 years ago. Thanks for your insight!

Here is the link to the Trip Advisor description and reviews for this attraction. It includes a phone number and email for reservations. Well worth the time. We love it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...h_Jamaica.html
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We did this in June last year. By far one of the best times we had while on vacation.

We did the one love bus tour with Lenbert last January, really enjoyed it and already planning to go again on our return next January... just e mail him bananaznegril@hotmail.com, quick response and a fun afternoon

We did it Jan. 2014 for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. We have been 5 times
    and decided to go ahead and were glad we did so. The only place I was unsure about
    and we are not prudish however when we went to the one place (sports bar) everyone at
    the bar was smoking up.

Quote Originally Posted by jjc60 View Post
    smoking up.
    Haven't heard that term since the 70's. Thanks for the chuckle.

We just returned and did the tour. While we all had a great time and are glad we did it I don't think any of us would do it again. It was really great to get out and see the local bars. Lenbert is awesome. We were lucky and it was a windy and rainy day. Otherwise I feel I may have been missing time at the resort.

Why wouldn't you do it again? And is it worth doing? My husband and I are the same way..don't like missing out at the resort-even though we have been to CSA 6 times now..i never want to miss a beat. We are going in Feb 2014 for 12 days and thought about doing it just to do something...I have read great reviews on it..Some thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by kendee View Post
    Why wouldn't you do it again? And is it worth doing? My husband and I are the same way..don't like missing out at the resort-even though we have been to CSA 6 times now..i never want to miss a beat. We are going in Feb 2014 for 12 days and thought about doing it just to do something...I have read great reviews on it..Some thoughts....
    I feel I did it once and was glad I did it but don't need to do it again. It is worth doing but we have a hard time pulling out money for drinks when we have already paid for them at the resort. It cost us just under $100. I would say go for it especially since you are there 12 days. Only you can decide if it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by kendee View Post
    We are going in Feb too! CSA Feb 5-10 and CN Feb 10-17. It our 6th trip to couples as well!

Kath and Steve

Going in March

Gonna book it