Default Got married at CSA on 11/11/09. Going back for 5th anniversary! What has changed?

I just booked! We are SOOOO excited to return to Couples Swept Away to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Our wedding and honeymoon there was hands down our favorite experience over our total of 16 years together. (Yeah, we waited a while to get married LOL) So after more than 4 years I started reading the forums again and ran into a couple of vague posts that have me confused. It sounds like there have been some renovations & one post implied that one of the Couples properties was expanded in size quite a bit, but I'm not sure which one and can't find the post again. Can anyone fill me in on what I've missed in the last few years?

We are staying in an Atrium Suite just like last time. Were these renovated or just the newer section? Was CSA expanded in size? (I kind of hope it wasn't!)Anything else new with CSA over the last 4 years that I should know about?

CANNOT WAIT TO GET ON THAT PLANE 11/6/2014! THE COUNTDOWN IS WAY TOO LONG!

I don't think there have been any major changes to CSA since 2009. The biggest expansion was the construction of the verandah suite rooms, along with the Great House, Patois and Cabana Grill, and that all happened prior to 2009.

A couple of little things have changed. All of the rooms have mini-bars now, so your Atrium Suite will have one, too. They are slowly renovating the rooms, too. CSA is the largest property by far in the Couples family, but it has been that way since around 2007.

Only thing I can think of in the Atriums is they now have mini bars, our first couple of trips they did not. Jealous, have a blast!

Default Oh goodie

Wedding have a minibar last time. Great for a mimosa with breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    I don't think there have been any major changes to CSA since 2009. The biggest expansion was the construction of the verandah suite rooms, along with the Great House, Patois and Cabana Grill, and that all happened prior to 2009.

A couple of little things have changed. All of the rooms have mini-bars now, so your Atrium Suite will have one, too. They are slowly renovating the rooms, too. CSA is the largest property by far in the Couples family, but it has been that way since around 2007.