Default Can you wear a towel?

I had a question about he AN beach at TI. We have never been to one and I am a bit nervous. I'm excited to sunbathe nude, but when getting up and walking around can you wear a towel around you or maybe a wrap until you are comfy. It seems I've read a lot that many feel more secure after a few days. I'm definately not on the thin side in any way and lots of battle scars, just want to work my confidence up. Thanks in advance for thoughts or suggestions.

RoxySue

It doesn't matter what size or shape you are in as no one is going to say anything. If you need that security blanket until you feel comfortable go for it.

I doubt that anyone would say anything unless you kept covering up for several days, and maybe not then. Just depends who else is there. But it's not in keeping with the rules or the spirit of the place. You would probably feel more self-conscious and out of place than you would naked. And you would definitely stand out more. I would guess once you actually get there and get naked and see the others on the beach you will quickly lose the need to cover up. Nobody will pay any special attention to you. They've mostly all seen lots of naked people of all shapes and sizes.

Just enjoy yourself and your sig other. Everyone is there to have a good time and are not critiquing each other. It's freeing to feel the sun all over you- just have fun.

I know the AN areas have rules but it wouldn't bother us if we were there and you did it. However, I bet you'll decide you don't need to do it after only a short while because you'll love the feel of nature on your skin and not want to cover up.

No problem when you start out, after a short time you will forget the towel.

We have no problem with some one using at towel last year was our first time at a an beach. But, last year (Dec. 2008) we were at CSS on SSB and it started to rain. So a few people includeding my wife and my self covered up with towels and someone went over to the guard and complained. The guard came over and asked us to take them off. So,it depends on who is at the beach. Don't worry about it just enjoy your self. Frank

Towels? Towels? You don't need need stinking towels... Oh wait, that was badges not towels....never mind.

You will be fine. I myself have extra baggage. But when you are out on the island nude and with the sun you don't feel it. I didn't think I would be able to go back to the island. I had gained weight since the last time I was there. No one said anything, there was no starring. I think you will suprise yourself how good you will feel and how confident you will be. Just relax and enjoy the sun with your partner.

I still chuckle when II\ remember Mary covering up with her towel to call home, like they could see her sitting there naked!
    Vicky

Vicky,
    The NUDE phone call to Mom...
    Thanks for reminding me.. I needed that funny for the day...
    Sorry that we will miss you guys again this year in Jamaica.
    bc

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    I still chuckle when II\ remember Mary covering up with her towel to call home, like they could see her sitting there naked!

That is absolutely hysterical!

Default if it's not spidey????

Quote Originally Posted by BobnMary View Post
    Vicky,
    The NUDE phone call to Mom...
    Thanks for reminding me.. I needed that funny for the day...
    Sorry that we will miss you guys again this year in Jamaica.
    bc
    if it's not spidey cracking us up it's mary on the phone to mom!!!all wrappped up...don't you just love it!

Hey Spidey still treasure your drink chillin thingies!!!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Towels? Towels? You don't need need stinking towels... Oh wait, that was badges not towels....never mind.
    too funny!!
    -Otter,

Default Now it is solved.. The Irish man Got my Koozies>>>

Quote Originally Posted by irishabroad View Post
    if it's not spidey cracking us up it's mary on the phone to mom!!!all wrappped up...don't you just love it!

Hey Spidey still treasure your drink chillin thingies!!!

xxx
    Now I know it was the Irish man that stole them... HAHA.

I've done the au naturel thing on camping trips, although it's been a while. It's a very liberating experience. Once you've taken everything off, you won't think about it that much.

Ladies can always wear a towel on thier hear to keep thier hair dry!

From a 1st time AN that just got back from CTI (w/o a perfect body...thanks to my two kids)....you will feel more uncomfortable with a towel on. I thought the same thing prior to going, but I would have felt totally stupid out on the island with a towel wrapped around me. Go relax and have fun.....you are your worst critic.