Thread: rates calendar?

Default rates calendar?

since i have been going to coupes there have been several versions of a calendar that displayed different rates for different dates. for example, rates drop April 8. I am having a very hard time trying to find a way to figure out "seasons" or rates with the new site. Am I missing something or do i honestly have to just keep randomly typing in dates?
    thanks
    jenn

Anyone ?

As someone trying to plan their next trip I agree! I really liked the drop down calendar & wish they would bring it back

Ditto. Very hard to compare this way.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

same here. that is one thing that we liked about couples much better than the shoe resort. I know its something small, but being able to see what the rates were for specific times and rooms, instead of having an "as low as" for the entire booking season made it so much easier and friendlier when we were looking to book our first trip.

87 days 21 hours 49 minutes!!

I agree. The rate calendar was a great tool for helping plan your vacation. Please add it back somewhere on the website.

Default Rate Calender

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    since i have been going to coupes there have been several versions of a calendar that displayed different rates for different dates. for example, rates drop April 8. I am having a very hard time trying to find a way to figure out "seasons" or rates with the new site. Am I missing something or do i honestly have to just keep randomly typing in dates?
    thanks
    jenn
    I agree the calendar is nice and would also like to see it back on the website. But just remember from May to November is your cheapest rates unless they have a special running like Weds. specials or secret rendezvous.

From what I can find, Couples is forcing us to spend hours in the booking engine typing in dates and then creating a spreadsheet of the rates found. The only way to tell when the rates change is to type in every date!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I agree!!! Choosing exact dates and how many days we could afford to stay was much easier when we could look at a calendar and see exactly how much the rates were for any given day.

Please bring the rate calendar back! If it isn't broke, don't fix it.....

Yes - please re-post the calendar! We used it to compare resorts and room categories at different times of the year.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

I agree!!!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

We appreciate your feedback, however at this moment we are not planning on bringing it back.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts