Default Missing The Couples Resorts....Hugs

Looks like The Couples Resorts are not in our plans this year so we hope many will visit and enjoy themselves for us.
    Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Soon come Tommy.

Life is good

Tommy, I have been an avid follower of yours & your posts since 2006 when we discovered Couples It was repeaters like yourself that made us pick Couples for our weddingmoon. Hoping to make it back to the scene of the crime AKA CSA this year God willing. Hugs to you & your wife

ChristyCSA...I appreciate the kind words.The Couples Resorts have become a very dear part of our lives..Thru this message board and the Couples Resorts we have met the world's greatest people..I hope you return to your beloved CSA very soon.
    Hugs

Tommy Wommy & Peggy Weggy -

It is not possible that Linda and I could go to CN without thinking of you (and other friends we have met at Couples). On a perfect day, out on a floatie (with a cocktail), Linda will say "remember when we met Tommy Wommy..." (and it goes from there...we will be thinking of you in April ).

(Note: work has been pulling me to Memphis 10 O C...and I am addicted to Gus's Fried Chicken - 310 So. Front St., Memphis, 10 O C)
    Last edited by Bert; January 18th, 2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: correction

Bert..I appreciate you and Linda thinking of us.Have a great trip and a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff
    Enjoy Memphis and the southern fried chicken.

Hugs from 10 0 C

I laugh when I think about meeting you last year. We were in the water talking, I mentioned I was from NJ and you said "oh, I think I just met your father." I asked "did he show you his scar?" You said "yes" and I confirmed, "yup, that's my dad!" (it was funny to me) He had the CN trip planned, then had emergency surgery 2 weeks prior, but the doc told him to go ahead with his plans. He was hurting but loved CN anyway.

I will definitely have a Salty Dog (after I figure out what it is ). Stay tuned...I will make sure to give you updates from Negril April 24 - May 2.