Default Palms, Patois and Cabana Grill are now ALL shut on Friday evenings?

Iím just looking at the website at what seem to be changed CSA restaurant details.

SoÖit seems Palms, Patois and Cabana Grill are now ALL shut on Friday evenings and the beach party doesnít start until 9.15 pm. What if you want to eat earlier than 9.15 pm? The beach party has never been our sort of thing so we would never choose it if there was another option anyway.

We will arrive late on a Friday, getting into our room late evening. We will have been travelling for a minimum of 21 hours and will be starving. If it is 8pm we wonít want to hang around waiting for a beach party, and if we donít get there until say 11 pm where do we go to eat?

We have never arrived on a Friday before so this is a new problem for us, and BTW we donít eat meat on Fridays.

Any suggestions? Have I read it wrong?

Ruth

I just clicked on the "hours" for each individual restaurant. It says that Patois is closed on Mondays (naturally, for the Repeaters dinner). Feathers is closed on Sundays. I don't know where you are seeing that both of those restaurants are closed on Fridays. We almost always eat at Patois when the beach party is going on. We ate there on a Friday in February 2013. And the dining for the beach party starts at 7:30. Maybe they mean the entertainment (dancers) start at 9:30. Now I did see that Cabana Grill is closed on Fridays. If that's true, that is completely new. We will be there next week and I will post if no one else does about whether Cabana is open on Fridays.

Hi BobandJudy

I wonder if we are seeing different versions of the main website. Looking at it from the UK this is what it says - I've cut and pasted directly so the incorrect apostrophes are not mine.

Patois Patio - Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:00pm (closed Mondayís and Fridayís).
    The Palms - Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:00pm (closed Fridays)
    Cabana Grill - Daily: 11:00am to 5:00AM (closed Fridayís)
    Lemon Grass - Dinner: 6:30pm to 9:00pm (closed Tuesday and Fridayís)

What are other people seeing? It would be great if I am looking at an incorrect version - please can you comment IrieI? ( sorry if I have your name wrong Ms Moderator)

Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    I just clicked on the "hours" for each individual restaurant. It says that Patois is closed on Mondays (naturally, for the Repeaters dinner). Feathers is closed on Sundays. I don't know where you are seeing that both of those restaurants are closed on Fridays. We almost always eat at Patois when the beach party is going on. We ate there on a Friday in February 2013. And the dining for the beach party starts at 7:30. Maybe they mean the entertainment (dancers) start at 9:30. Now I did see that Cabana Grill is closed on Fridays. If that's true, that is completely new. We will be there next week and I will post if no one else does about whether Cabana is open on Fridays.

I am on the resort now. While the sun is a no show the last 3 days. I can assure you that Friday night patois and feathers were open.

Thanks Jamiacaready.

I think I will start a new thread about problems with the UK version of the website as it is full of inaccuracies that I have only noticed since picking up this issue.

Beach party begins at 7:30. Maybe entertainment starts after 9, but the food is earlier. Palms is closed as that's where the party goes in inclement weather.