Thread: love away

Default love away

How far out can you book? I know it's a 100.00 down and then 100.00 per month but can you pay more on certain months or pay off early

Yes you can, just call.

We booked a year out and if you want, you can email them and they will charge your card extra payments. I've done this twice (500 dollars each). I would think if you wanted to pay more monthly, you could set that up. Next time I'll do that. It's a great feature and the only way we can do it.
    To make extra payments they had me email her (wendy) with my reservation number, dates, resort and the amount to charge my card on file. Wendy then sent me a confirmation email the next day, pretty slick
    Last edited by softail19; January 20th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.

"How far out can you book?" We are currently paying with the Love Away Plan and our countdown started at 906 days. Our trip (not including airfare) will be paid in full 5 months before we even go on our trip!!!

I'm sure Couples would not turn down any extra money that you might want to pay. I would think that if you call 1-800-COUPLES they would take an extra payment over the phone.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    "How far out can you book?" We are currently paying with the Love Away Plan and our countdown started at 906 days. Our trip (not including airfare) will be paid in full 5 months before we even go on our trip!!!

I'm sure Couples would not turn down any extra money that you might want to pay. I would think that if you call 1-800-COUPLES they would take an extra payment over the phone.
    How did you do this? Were rates published that far in advance or did you book off-calendar? I've wanted to book far in advance but assumed i had to wait until rates were published. Thanks

I'm curious also on how you booked so far in advance

Needbluewater?

I called 1-800-COUPLES and they took care of it.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=