Hybrid View

Default children at weddings

we have my 2 sister staying at another resort and has 3 children 15,13, and 6 can they come to our wedding? if so how much and how long can they stay?

From the FAQs:

Are passes available for our friends and family not staying at Couples?
    Family and friends (18 years and older) staying at a different resort may attend the ceremony by purchasing a ceremony-only pass, or a half-day or full-day pass. (IMPORTANT: Up to a maximum of 5 off-property couples may attend without approval but the wedding coordinator needs to be advised in advance. Any more than 5 couples must be approved by the General Manager in advance – please contact wedding coordinator.) Payment for the passes will be collected upon their arrival.

Wedding Ceremony Only Pass – USD $50
    Half Day Pass [10:00 am - 6:00 pm] – USD $100
    Full Day Pass [10:00 am - 11:30 pm] – USD $200
    Evening Pass [6:00 pm -1:00 am] – USD $100

Are children allowed at the ceremony?
    Subject to the approval of the General Manager, children may attend a wedding as guests for the ceremony and photographs only. A charge of USD $40 is required for each child. After the wedding ceremony and photographs the children must leave the resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

so no reception????

I went to a wedding at CSS last year and there were kids there and they stayed until after the cake and wedding stuff was signed so for maybe about 45 minutes after the ceremony but then they were asked politely to leave. So I'm not sure how long you were planning on having them stay but I would email the wedding coordinator and ask her. It can pose a dilemma but in their defense it's a couples resort for adults, so as a guest I can understand why they don't allow it. They don't want to inconvience the other guests there who picked Couples specifically for the no kids atmosphere. I would still ask though.