Hybrid View

Default Is Karen still at the Spa at CN?

Karen was my wife's favorite at the Spa at CN. We weren't there last year ( because we tried CTI) but we'll be heading back to CN in a March. Does anyone know whether Karen is still there?

Thanks!

Still wondering...if you're at CN now could you check? It would make me a hero here!

Thanks!

Here's the list we were given in May'2013: Margaret, Millicent, Clyde, Dianne, Shoridene, Venecia, Novlette, Novia, Oliveen, Nadine, Keish, and last but not least Karen. We have been to CN four times now and have not tried Karen. Will have to remember her. Our favorites are Dianne and Margaret in case Karen is not available. They do work certain days so check ahead of time. Nadine Gordon is one of the spa coordinators. She was very helpful to us ahead of our visit. Her email is Nadine Gordon <cn.spatl@couples.com. FYI, we have tried both the beach hut and the tree house and prefer the beach hut, especially if it is really hot. It can get a little noisy from beach goers close by so if that would bother you, the tree house might work better. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much. Really great information!

Yes, Karen still works there. We are at CN right now and I asked as I was booking our massage