Default Important news about ray bell the t shirt painter

Ya mon, just received news from ray bell, he has gotten a day at couples negril, tuesdays, so that means ray bell will be at swept away on fridays and saturdays.
    He still can take your orders and return your shirt or painting to the lobby if he runs out of time any given day, ray bell hopes to see you soon and have a bless day.

Thanks, Wayne. We are going to both very soon. Nice to know if we miss him at CSA we will have another chance.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Does he still need paint and or supplies??

Hope he gets another day at CN. Thanks for keeping us informed Wayne
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

That's great for Ray! I know the guests at CN will be thankful to have him onsite now. Those shirts and the placemats that Dennis made for me are my most prized souvenirs from my trip.

Below are the T-shirts Ray painted for me and my husband last month. His work is beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. I wanted to get away from plain white T-shirts.

Name:  photo-4.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  184.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by laharlson View Post
    That's great for Ray! I know the guests at CN will be thankful to have him onsite now. Those shirts and the placemats that Dennis made for me are my most prized souvenirs from my trip.

Below are the T-shirts Ray painted for me and my husband last month. His work is beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. I wanted to get away from plain white T-shirts.

Name:  photo-4.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  184.9 KB
    Does Ray have the colored shirts or did you take them with you?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

ya mon, ray bell gladly accepts any paint or supplies you can provide, apple barrel is a brand he uses, as you can see, he is quite the artist, blessings, you can ask the manager at couples negril if he can get another day, i'm sure ray bell would be ever grateful

Are those shirts that he supplied or you brought? I saw a thread from 2011 that said shirts cost $20. Is that still accurate? Also, is there a cost difference if you bring your own shirt? We are either planning on getting shirts for just the two of us, or one for everyone in our family. I am so glad to see he has added a day to Negril! We will be there mid April and can't wait!

100% cotton T-shirts are what ray bell recommends. $20 per shirt is what we paid ray and the T-shirts we took to Negril were from Kohls. I think we only paid like $5 apiece for them on sale. So for $25 apiece roughly we were able to make sure our souvenir T-shirts were exactly what we wanted.

He does have T-shirts in many colors but because you never know ahead of time what colors he has and in what sizes we chose to take our sizes in colors of our choosing. I wish I had taken a photo of all the shirts he had available at the time that were hanging up. He had some really cute stuff available and funny sayings on them.

He also has small paintings available, too. He is amazing. We're planning on making a T-shirt purchase every year to commemorate our anniversary trips.

ya mon, ray bell does supply the shirt or you can bring something along that he can personalize or paint on,

Hey Waynef. Going down in 2 weeks and have been thinking of getting some tshirts made up for my hooter gals. We are a close knit working/retired nurses who do a couple girls weekends each year. I know you are in touch with ray bell and it would be 8 tees. Just something simple. I would bring down the shirts. We are there 2 weeks Wed-Wed. Just wondering if it would be too much with all his other orders. If you want you can email me @ bellis53@ hotmail.com. Also ask him what supplies he needs. Am in Canada so don't have the selection of Apple paints you do in the States but can bring colours/brushes that he could use. Thanks.