Default Should I book Club Mobay-Arriving on a Monday at 2:30 pm-March 17?

Wondering if we should book this service, would mostly do it because of the fast track, not sure if the airport would be busy at this time. This is our first trip to Jamaica.Thank you all for all the great advice Ive gotten so far.

Nobody can predict how busy Sangster International Airport will be this far out.

Here is what I recommend. Start keeping a log of the number of arrivals within about 30 minutes before the same time your flight would arrive, including your flight, for Mondays only. Jamaica is just beginning to get into the busy part of Tourist Season. It will continue to be busy until early April then start to taper off. Use the link below to find the arrival schedule for Sangster International Airport.

http://www.mbjairport.com/arrivals

They only post the arrival schedule for the current day. Start checking the link every Monday and keep a log of the number of flights arriving about 30 minutes before your flight, including your flight. In no time you will see a trend.

Figure on an average of 150 passengers per flight. Some flights may have a little more, some flights may have a little less. There is no real way to tell. I think 150 is a good number to use as an average.

Multiply average number of flights arriving about 30 minutes before your flight by 150. This will give you a general idea of how many people will be arriving within 30 minutes of your arrival.

For example. For example, if there are 9 aircraft including your flight arriving between 2 PM and 2:30 PM multiplied by 150 people, there would be about 1350 people arriving near the time you would arrive. Even though Customs and Immigration is pretty efficient at Montego Bay, that is a lot of people to process and you could expect to be standing in line for a while.

One last suggestion. Club MOBAY is relatively new, but word is starting to get out. Their capacity is not unlimited for any given date and time. They say you can book this service within 3 days of your arrival. However, if you wait too long you may be disappointed to find that they are booked full in the time slot of your arrival.

Honestly, any VIP service like Club MOBAY is a perceived value that only you can decide to use.

Enjoy your first trip to Couples. I'm sure you will.

Only 23 more days until we return to CTI. Getting a little bit closer every day.

I looked on http://www.mbjairport.com/arrivals on a Tuesday, as we are flying in on Tues. the 11th, to get an idea of how many flights were coming in. There were 5 coming in in the hour before we land, so I booked Club Mobay to hopefully get us through quicker. This is also our first visit to Jamaica

I don't think you need to. We arrived last year on a Monday at 1:30pm and there was no wait at all. We were through security and sitting in the couples lounge within 15 or 20 mins. I would recommend using Club Mobay for departure though. Couples assures you get to the airport with plenty (read: extra) of time before your flight. You will probably have 2+ hours to kill and the Mobay lounge will be much more enjoyable than the gate waiting area.

We have been to Couples 5 times in the last 8 years. We have never had to wait for any extended amount of time on any of the trips. We have arrived on Saturdays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, all the same experiance. Save the money for something fun to do, unless you have money to burn, and in that case, will you buy me club MoBay passes?

Interresting... my flight lands at 9:30pm and none after! And the one before is at 7:30, So it shouldn't be too bad for me