Default CSA Beach Front Verandah Suite - Which floor/building is best

Before I ask the question, a quick disclaimer: I realize that you can't request a building or room when booking at CSA or any other couples resort, just the type of room. But I'd like to be ready on the off chance we arrive and they say, "please, take your pick" (highly unlikely I know). So, that being said. Which floor or building is best when it comes to the beach front verandah suites at CSA. Any and all input is appreciated.

Name:  IMG_20110421_092433.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  316.7 KB
    View from bfvs 4122

Name:  IMG_20110421_092433.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  316.7 KB
    First floor ROCKS!
    Sorry about the double pic, I don't know how to de
    lete.
    Last edited by softail19; January 21st, 2014 at 03:22 PM.

We always try for the top floor for the beautiful sunsets!! Some like the beach accessibility of being on the first floor (if you don't mind being right on the beach path) and you can get a separate key for your patio doors. But it's up to you in the end.

Name:  photo(7).JPG
Views: 533
Size:  123.2 KB

This is from our Beach side Veranda which is to the right of the tiki bar showing in Softail19 picture. I was actually standing inside my doorway when I took the picture. The tiki bar would be just to my left about 50 steps as I recall. In softail19's picture you can see the green area to the right of the bar that is in my picture. It is a different building also.

@smroot, which building and room number was that. Looks awesome, how high up do those bushes extend? I like the access the 1st floor provides but worry about privacy and the number of people walking by. Anyone have pictures from the second floor? Thanks

We love the first floor in the BFVS. Easy access to the room during the day while on the beach. They now have a key to the verandah door. Personally, would not choose any other room category for us..........will be there in 3 days.

I'm pretty sure all the second floor bfvs aren't like the one we got but our view was blocked by palms. Totally not worth the money imo. First or third floor are the best.

WE stayed in room 4122 the year we were married so I am a little biased about that room. Best BFV at CSA, I always try to get that room every 1st week of December, but no success ..I believe this is the closest room to the water. The picture above is a view to the right, if you could look straight ahead it is a clear view to ocean. You can run from your steps and get to the water in 5 seconds (move the chairs 1st)...I believe this is my favorite block at CSA...ALWAYS get 1st Floor.............The room to the right of 4122 is a corner, and has the same view but with windows, probably nicer. But i didnt get married and then have that room, lol

The last 2 years we have had that corner room and we love it ! We will be trying to get it again in 2 more days. The first year we had the corner room across from this one and we loved it as well. Either one would work for us, but it does have to be the 1st floor. So close, ya mon !

Phatkis sorry but I really don't remember. Asked my wife and she did not remember either. Truly sorry. Bushes were about 8-10 feet but not too view restricting. People do walk by but it did not bother us.

So you can't request a specific room. Bummer, I wanted the same room my wife & I had 5 yrs ago when we got married at CSS. Can you request a certain floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    So you can't request a specific room. Bummer, I wanted the same room my wife & I had 5 yrs ago when we got married at CSS. Can you request a certain floor?
    Tony, you request a certain room or floor when you check in , no guarantees though. All they can say is no so don't get your hopes up.

You can only request a room/ floor/ building when you get to the resort. I guess you can send an email before you go, or call before you go, but they will not honor those, you would be wasting your time. I have never been disappointed when we got there, we always request the 1st floor in a BFV, and gotten it every time. Never the room we wanted 4122, but always happy. This December we are nervous, we are doing the Premier Beach front, and there's only 4 buildings, odds of us getting the 1st floor just went down....Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Correct can't request a specific room. We did however ask if we could have such and such building area and 3rd floor corner room. It was our 30th wedding anniversary and first timers. When we were taken to our room, I cried with joy, it was beautiful...the balcony view beautiful. BUT- not always the case. Be prepared that there are times when your request isn't able to be given. We were prepared to be happy with whatever they gave us because their rules state "no room requests".

We loved out BFVS on the ground corner. The foot traffic did not bother us. We stayed in 4117. It was paradise!