Default Red..white..blue #4

January 21, 2014....expecting 12" of snow and overnight wind chills of minus 10...here in beautiful South New Jersey!

What better time to start thinking of the 4th annual July 4th celebration at CN!!!!!!

Although it may be hard to top last year's pink flamingo races over the waterfall...The Captain has a few surprises for everyone to enjoy...

Let's get this party started...

The Captain and his first mate....AKA...John and Cheryl Ann...and Murray the monkey too!

June 29 to July 10....

Who else plans on joining the party? Are you returning July 4th party goers or newbies?

Captain needs to have a sufficient supply of Red..White...and Blue for all....

Caribbeanlovers ...AKA... Rick and Jan from Oklahoma, be there June 28th to July 5th. Jan is the defending flamingo champion. Can't wait to get back. There is never a bad time to think about CN. See all of you soon. Irie Mon!!!!

OK I know if we are freezing down here in Alabama, you guys are REALLY freezing up north. June 28 can't come soon enough for us. Looking forward to warmer weather and seeing Captain, Cheryl Ann, Rick, Jan and all our old and new friends at CN. These thoughts help get me through the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanlovers View Post
    Caribbeanlovers ...AKA... Rick and Jan from Oklahoma, be there June 28th to July 5th. Jan is the defending flamingo champion. Can't wait to get back. There is never a bad time to think about CN. See all of you soon. Irie Mon!!!!
    I don't know about that. My wife won last year and has the t-shirt award to prove it. I demand a rematch!! Flamingo's at 20 paces or a waterfall, whichever works best. We arrive on July 3rd, just in time for the festivities! 60 degrees in Dallas this weekend. Stay warm everyone.

We will be there again this year - even though we missed everything last year! Hopefully we can get an early flight this year so we can at least be there for pictures and some fun at the swim up bar! We are looking at a temp of -21 on Monday and that doesn't include the -35 wind chill that is supposed to come with it. Can you say BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Here's to July in JA!

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    January 21, 2014....expecting 12" of snow and overnight wind chills of minus 10...here in beautiful South New Jersey!

What better time to start thinking of the 4th annual July 4th celebration at CN!!!!!!

Although it may be hard to top last year's pink flamingo races over the waterfall...The Captain has a few surprises for everyone to enjoy...

Let's get this party started...

The Captain and his first mate....AKA...John and Cheryl Ann...and Murray the monkey too!

June 29 to July 10....

Who else plans on joining the party? Are you returning July 4th party goers or newbies?

Captain needs to have a sufficient supply of Red..White...and Blue for all....
    We're trying to stay warm in cold Cincinnati, and will see you June 29-July 5.

Hi Captain, Suzzette and Karl will be there June 28th to July 5th! Looking forward to the party!!!

Thanks to the early responses!
    I'm sure the "ground swell" will begin soon; as soon as everyone gets done shoveling and shivering.
    Remember that if it comes down to paying your electric/gas bill for the higher usage this winter or your final payment for your CN July 4th vacation your house will be there when you return!!!!!!!!

Hey Captain! Kevin & Debbie (newbies to CN & Jamaica) will be there June 24-July 4. Unfortunately we'll be missing the July 4th party because we leave that day but we'll try to meet you before. Only 136 days until we arrive to start our dream vacation!!!

Hello Kevin and Debbie...too bad you'll miss the party but I look forward to meeting you.

We're easy to find...look poolside for the umbrella with the monkey. We arrive June 29.

See ya soon!

11" of snow.....45 MPH winds.....27 degrees....here in South NJ today!!!
    Thought I would bump this to the top in an effort to make June 29th seem sooner!!!!

Hi Captain! Sending you warm wishes from down here in Florida! Karl and I will be at CN June 28-July 4th for our first visit. Looking forward to all the festivities! Stay safe and warm in NJ!!!:-)

Have a red thong? How about a blue flip flop?
    The Captain is thinking about a Red....White....Blue themed scavenger hunt for this year's July 4th festivities.
    Or maybe the flamingo races at the waterfall might return.
    In any event we hope to outdo last year's donation to the local orphanage through our celebration!

Hi Captain we are excited to be able to join in your RWB celebration again this year, we will be there July 1st-12th.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone!
    Record breaking low temps in NJ tonight!
    We've so had it with winter!!!!!!

Captain, the First Lady (cathy) is already in training for the flamingo races. she has to use the tub right now as all water outside is frozen. 6 inches of snow and ice with 0 degrees last nite. july 4th items are hard to find this early. 118 days and counting 7/1-12th. can't wait. our 9th time home to CN. now alittle controversy: jndp says jp won and has the shirt to prove it but the First Lady just told me that she was a substitute jockey for her as they had just arrived and was not yet prepared to race. jp was given the shirt as it was her flamingo but the skill of the jockey helped. irie!!!!

Will the flamingo controversy be settled? Will there be a red...white...blue....themed scavenger hunt? Maybe human races over the waterfall? An American History quiz? Most "patriotic" couples contest?
    Only those at CN on July 4th at the pool bar at 1PM will know!!!!!!!

Although we weren't actually there when the race took place, we arrived shortly after. I must say we were the most sober ones at that point I believe the Mayor is correct from the details we were given at that time! Sorry Jndp - that jet fuel must have made things a little fuzzy!!

Hoping to book a flight that arrives in Mobay at 9:40 am on the 4th. Maybe we'll actually be there for the races this year!!! Yay!!! I only hope I can work up the courage to get back in the ocean - I do not want a repeat of last years exciting events. Doesn't lightning only strike the same place once? I really hope so!!!!!!!!!!!

Now - Jndp, Chris&Denny, TheMayor&Cathy - what's the countdown?!?! You all know how I am..........

Hey Captain, we are down to 99 days, let get this back at the top so we know who will be there for the 4th of July

We will be there! July 1st-8th! Can't wait for a week of relaxation!

Way to go Rick...it's 100 days for us...but who's counting....LOL...
    Can you believe we may get a major N'easter snow storm this coming Tuesday in NJ.
    Here's hoping it goes further east and dumps in the Atlantic..
    Still trying to decide on the activities for the 4th.....see my post of March 6th...
    There is even a possibility of rubber ducky races.....mmmmm....decisions...decisions....
    Anyway...based on the replies so far I won't have to pack much stuff as it seems there will be only about 14 of us!!!!!

We are newbies and would love to join your party I still have to firm up some dates but it looks like we will be there July 1st-8th. The more I read the more I can't wait!
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve and Susan View Post
    We are newbies and would love to join your party I still have to firm up some dates but it looks like we will be there July 1st-8th. The more I read the more I can't wait!
    Susan
    Hello Steve and Susan....WELCOME!!!!! look forward to meeting you both...