Default Booking Club Mobay for Canadians?

We have a question about booking Club Mobay, if anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated. When we booked our trip, Club Mobay wasn't offered or suggested. We contacted the travel company & they said we could just purchase this service @ the airport. Don't think we want to leave it until then. We next contacted the airline(Westjet) but it doesn't seem like we can purchase in advance from them either. Maybe our best choice is the Club Mobay website. Any thoughts??
    Thanks in advance for your help

I just bought Club Mobay tickets from Expedia.ca yesterday. You have to have your vouchers at least 3 days before your flights I think so I wouldn't leave it until the airport.... 2 adults for Arrival/Departure was $174.28 CAD. I have to call Club Mobay 72 hrs. before we arrive to confirm and to add my husband's name to one of the vouchers. For some reason it only let me put one name on them. We are coming from Sask, can't wait to get out of the cold!

You can book directly through the VIP Attractions (Club MOBAY) website. They accept major credit cards.

http://www.vipattractions.com/eticket.php

A word of caution. The amount of people who can use this service on any given day at any given time is not unlimited. It is possible that they could be booked to capacity on the day and time you want to use the service. Also, word is getting out about this service. If you are traveling in the heart of tourist season, (February - March) I would not count on booking Club MOBAY within 3 days of my departure. You may be disappointed. If you plan on using Club MOBAY, book it now.

Only 24 more days until we return to CTI. Getting a little closer every day.

I recently booked it direct through Club Mobay. We booked the resort direct through Couples and it was offered through but neither of us were sure if we wanted it and then decided after the fact that we did. I inquired with both couples and Club Mobay. There was no difference in price, so I booked it right through Club Mobay. It was $160US for the arrival and departure bundle for both of us (I'm not sure yet on the conversion until I see my c/c statement). I wouldn't suggest booking it at the airport - they have a capacity for the # of reservations. For the arrival portion you have to book it a certain number of hours/days in advance as well, as they meet you off the gate when you arrigve. I didn't want to wait too long and not be able to get in on the service, knowing we wanted it.

www.vipattractions.com was the website.

We have used the arrival/departure package a couple of times-and will be using it again in 2 days.
    I find it best to book through the Mobay web site. Cost is $160 for 2 people for the bundle. Just fill in their form online and submit it. A very nice lady phones you to get payment details. We like it because it makes it seems like the holiday has truly started the second we step off the plane and are greeted by one of Club Mobay's warm, friendly reps.

I contacted my travel agent and asked her about using Club Mobay on our return. She emailed us back and told us she could add it on our ticket and it just would cost us 30 dollars each. Now I have never used this service before, so I'm not sure if I am supposed to contact Club Mobay to confirm before our trip in May. On our itinerary it just says "Added MoBay Lounge Passes" and a receipt that we paid the 60 dollars. I may have to contact my TA and confirm whether we are good to go, or if I have to contact ClubMobay by email to get a confirmation number. If anyone from Canada can add to this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnkev&deb View Post
    We have a question about booking Club Mobay, if anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated. When we booked our trip, Club Mobay wasn't offered or suggested. We contacted the travel company & they said we could just purchase this service @ the airport. Don't think we want to leave it until then. We next contacted the airline(Westjet) but it doesn't seem like we can purchase in advance from them either. Maybe our best choice is the Club Mobay website. Any thoughts??

I booked it directly for $160 arrival/departure service. http://www.vipattractions.com

we book right with Club Mobay I believe it toll free number and will be doing so again for next trip in April $160 US a couple arrival/departure beats standing in for a hour or so if there are a few flights arriving around the same time

Last year I booked directly with vipattractions. They actually called me at home(Toronto area) to confirm my reservations. Will definitely be using them again this year.

Thanks to everyone for their responses. It looks like the Club Mobay website is the way to go.
    Only just over 5 months to go until we're on our dream vacation. To anyone going sooner, safe & happy travels!!!

Thanks to everyone for their responses. It looks like the Club Mobay website is the way to go.
    Only just over 5 months to go until we're on our dream vacation. To anyone going sooner, safe & happy travels!!!
    We booked ours (outgoing only) through TD expedia using points. There was a 10% discount - $3 off/pp so not a big deal. Also, some credit cards offer the outgoing service and incoming lounge (which is right next to the Couples lounge) as a perk (I believe it's Diner's Club and Amex Platinum) as Club MoBay is part of the Priority Pass airport lounge service. As of December 2013, the greet and fast track service wasn't included (but the fellow I spoke with from VIP attractions said they were working on it).

What exactly does this service offer? How do you get there?

We were not going to use it for our upcoming april trip to save the extra money because it is still high price season for the rest of the trip i.e. the room and flights...but the more I hear people talk about it, the more I am leaning towards buying the Arrival/Departure package. Our arrival date is coincides with many US schools spring breaks...not sure if I want to stand in a customs line for 1 to 2 hours with a bunch of kids.

Anyway....MY Question for those have used Club Mobay before: Are you supposed to tip the greeting rep,the lounge staff, and/or depart staff and if so how much is standard?

Hi - We just booked through travel agency. Maybe have your travel agent call WestJet Vacations. We could also have booked just the arrival. Hope this helps! Have a great trip! )
    Dave and Cheryl (Hastings, ON)

Yes the rep that guides you to the Club Mobay lounge will expect a tip, as well as the girls serving you the rum punch in the lounge.