Default 1Br Ocean View in "D" buildingG"

we have been to CSS many times and stayed in "G" building with a 1br ocean view room. My husband is having trouble with all the walking to the "G" building and I was wondering if anyone has some photos of the 1br Ocean view in the Dahlia "D" building? We want a balcony and a living room separate from the bed room. Do they have such a thing in "D" building? Any information and photos would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

We've been in a room that was "technically" a OBOV in D-Block... it's the photo that they show of OBOV's here on this website:

Attachment 21647

From the hallway, you enter the suite into a small "hallway/foyer" that is open to the bedroom, with the separate livingroom through the glass sliders. The balcony is smaller compared to the ones in G-Block, however, the location more than makes up for that and the views of the main beach and sunsets are spectacular!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GardenGal; January 24th, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

I know two rooms in D building... D11 and D9 are classified as One Bedroom Ocean Suite but they do NOT have an ocean view and their balconies are so teensy you can't relax out on it, and the furniture is just two metal chairs that are very uncomfortable. However the layout of the room is nice with the extra living room and the location of building in building D is convenient to everything. I am still advocating for CSS to change the category of these two rooms as it is very disappointing to not get any view, and have such an unusable balcony.

We also have stayed in the Prime Minister Suite (Penthouse) Room D13 in building D, as well as the Steve McQueen Penthouse in building D (D14 I believe). The PM suite has a private balcony, it is huge and just about as perfect as you can get plus fantastic views and lots of comfy furniture. However D14's balcony is not private, it has beautiful views and is quite large and has several comfy pieces of furniture with a table.

There are also other One Bedroom Ocean Suite rooms in this building, and they have good ocean views, some balconies are not very private.

Good luck... the "cons" of some of the rooms above are not deal breakers for us at CSS, but something to note.

Thank you for the information. I was not able to open the attachment, however the information was very helpful.

I agree with above poster....our first trip to CSS we had booked a 1 bedroom ocean suite. We were put into D block....we lasted 20 minutes. These rooms should not be in that category....there is no ocean view and the balcony is a joke. The room is not that important to us, but the balcony is. We changed to the beachfront category which was much better. We have been to couples 6 times and that is the only time we have ever complained.