Thread: River

Default River

Where the river enters sunset beach at CSS, can you cross that river and access more beach, on the other side.

Right on the other side of the river is another private resort. Another couple posted that when they tried to cross, the couples security guard advised them against it.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

The other side of the river is not on CSS property. Not sure if it is a public beach, or if it belongs to another resort. There is a beach, though.

you could... You can also cross the sea and access the beaches in Cuba. Neither is a really good idea though.

S/F
    Scott and June

usmc7236 - Are you for real? What do you think is going to happen to you? Every time we go, I cross over to Shaw Park beach - just tell the security guard. It is public and you can actually walk all the way to the blue house which is a rental. Enjoy the walk and maybe you will meet some very nice Jamaicans along the way. On the weekends, there are a lot of families enjoying the beach. Up the river there are a couple of places for a cold one.

My gut feeling is that usmc7236 is quite capable, not particulary worried and can deal with more than I ever could. That said, I have thought about taking a Couples hobie cat to Cuba but I don't think they are "all inclusive", so I turn around and go back to CN for a Red Stripe.