Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default couples good bye snack packs - what do you do with them all?

Just wondering what to do with all our Couples snack packs. We have accumulated quite a few and hopefully many more trips in the future will bring more. What do you all do with them? 17 days away from a split stay at CSS-CSA. First time in Negril for us. To say we cannot wait is an understatement at this point.

Lol, been 4 times, got one pack.

We bring ours home and use them thru the year. They come in handy when you least expect it!

We did a split stay in October and didn't get one at either Resort. Very disapointing.

We have been to Couples 4 times (5 coming up in 6 weeks) and have never received one of these. What exactly are they?

We went to CN and CSA in December. Had a previous stay at CTI. Thought I would love CSA best, but my heart is with CN. It was more intimate and we loved that aspect about it. Although, I have to say the Sports complex was unmatched by any at CSA. Have a great time!! I loved the spilt stay, it gave the feeling of going on 2 vacations. When we left CN to go to CSA, we did not have the dreaded walk of sadness as we were getting into the van. We were excited to go on our next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    We have been to Couples 4 times (5 coming up in 6 weeks) and have never received one of these. What exactly are they?
    After our first repeat visit to css, at check out they gave us a small blue zipped cooler pack with the couples logo printed on it, filled with two waters, a couple of granola bars and two apples. I brought the apples back to the smoothie bar and got a smoked marlin sandwich "to go". Put it in our pack!

I have used mine a lot. Snacks when I go places. Lunch at work at times. I've even used one to put in my camera "stuff" sometimes when I go somewhere.
    They do where out eventually if you use them and then it is nice to have a "spare".
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    A small cooler with a couples logo, granola bar and bottled water.

(7) trips to Couples, no snack packs for us either.

Give them away. We have a half dozen of them in a closet right now. I've given away at least that many over the years. For those unfamiliar with them, they're a blue insulated bag with the Couples logo that repeaters get as they check out. They contain two small bottles of Wata and two granola bars.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We got our first one at the end of our split stay at CTI/CSS. We didn't get one from CTI, but it's only a few minutes transfer , so we didn't expect one. As we were leaving CSS and heading to the bus a lady came rushing up to us with it like we had forgotten our lunch for school. LOL. It had water, fruit (I think orange and banana) and granola bars. I think that was it. It was stuffed full. We enjoyed it on the bus ride.
    We kept the bag, which we use sometimes for snacks when we go canoeing and don't want to take a big cooler. Other times I take it to work, and along with the water bottle on my desk, it's good advertising.
    This past Dec.. we got another when we left CN. This one had water and granola bars but no fruit. We drank the water, but put the granola bars in carry on for later. They made it all the way home.
    We enjoy the water and snacks for the road, but don't need any more blue bags. Do you think if we bring it back next time we can just get it refilled?
    We do bring our water bottles from CTI back with us.

Stayed at CTI a few months back and it was our 7th time at a Couples property and have never been offered the departure gift. I thought I would just ask. The staff member ran in the back behind the counter and pulled out a small soft sided Couples cooler and put in two granola bars. Probably wont's ask again.

Life is good

The couples Snack Pack is a departure gift you receive. It is a little soft sided lunch cooler, that has an orange, an apple, a granola bar, and some water. These are given out to people who are signed up for the romance rewards program, and are at the Young Love level or higher (6+ nights stayed).
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Hi,
    Generally, we have to ask just before we get on the shuttle to go back... so we usually get one for each time we visit. We go twice a year and each time go to two separate resorts, so we usually get 4 per year... As someone earlier noted, we use them throughout the year, and we give several away. when we have guests visit, we will usually give them a travel home pack which includes one of the insulated packs -- that is a win-win for everyone.We are able to give our guest something that works well for them, and it gets the Couples name out there, so is a promotional win for Couples, and a win for us host.And we use them when we take day trips and want to keep cold a couple of drinks -- a nice reminder of our wonderful time at Couples.

Oh, and as far as what you can do with them... If you have enough, you could make a fort with them, or you could try packing them with snow, and build an igloo.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

We have a few, the first time we had to ask for ours. I used one to put some small building blocks in for my Grandson, just the right size!

We have been to Couples 5 times (with 6 and 7 already scheduled!) - and we have gotten the cooler bag only once. (I brought my lunch to work in mine today.) The other times we received the bottles of water and granola bars in a plastic bag.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    Oh, and as far as what you can do with them... If you have enough, you could make a fort with them, or you could try packing them with snow, and build an igloo.
    lol!! you made my day!!

We just got back from CSA. First time as repeaters to Couples. Because of research I knew about the departure gift, almost forgot about it but when checking out. Saw it on the back counter.
    Had to ask for it.

We give them to the bus driver on our return trip to the airport.

Linda lets me have the plastic bag for cleaning up after the dog. (lucky me! )

Too funny!! I just came to the boards to ask what the departure gift consisted of and I found this!! We've been at the reward level to receive the departure gift after our stay at CN and CSS and have never received one. Looks like I'm not the only one! I'm not complaining but I was just curious as to what the gift consisted of. We just returned from our trip to CSS and I'm already planning when we can go again

NOPE! We're repeter's no parting gift for us!!!

Well, sounds like we haven't missed much. Perhaps Couples should poll us repeaters,and see if it is worth the time and money for these packs. I would rahter have another choice for my repeaters arrival gift than this. IE. suitcase tags with Couples Logo, Couples Bath robes, premium bottle of wine at dinner one night...
    Last edited by Artie; January 28th, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast