Thread: Limo to CSA?

Default Limo to CSA?

We have 4 couples returning to CSA in May, and one of my buddies suggested maybe getting a stretch limo to the resort instead of taking the shuttle. Was wondering if anyone has done this? Price? Enough luggage space? Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Take the van, way more fun and it's only an hour. Save your money and make a donation to the ISSA Trust Foundation, the kids of Jamaica could use it.

Default Limo?

Quote Originally Posted by cfthunder View Post
    We have 4 couples returning to CSA in May, and one of my buddies suggested maybe getting a stretch limo to the resort instead of taking the shuttle. Was wondering if anyone has done this? Price? Enough luggage space? Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Never heard of it.

plane

My friend had the free shuttle to themselves last year enroute to CSA, the driver told him he has a limo service and gave him his contact info incase he returned, so he plans on emailing him to inquire. Don't matter to us, we are fine with the bus shuttle to and from CSA! Thats the way we always travelled to and from the Airport, just figured I would throw this out incase the service was out there. Thanks again!!

Take the plane
    They might give you a group rate